NFL: 32 Teams to 16 Teams (Phoenix Rams Updated! 5/16)

ramsjetsthunder

5 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I'm actually a bit surprised, I think it looks much better.

Dallas Texans Uniform 2.jpg

Looks fantastic. In one of the posts you said you will only do home jerseys. Does this mean that the Texans will wear white at home?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 4, 2016 at 3:20 PM, cjm3114jr said:

Looks fantastic. In one of the posts you said you will only do home jerseys. Does this mean that the Texans will wear white at home?

Yes, Like the Cowboys, the Dallas Texans would wear white at home 

fiowXOD.png

Up next, the Orlando Dolphins, whose logo is inspired from the Dolphins old logo and the classic Bucco Bruce Logo, with the knife in the Dolphin's mouth. The Jerseys are orange based off the Creamsickle days of the Bucs and the old Dolphins' alternate. The Logo is enlarged similar to, but not quite as bold, as the current Bucs Helmet. Also, the word mark is inspired by the Buccaneer's new set of word marks. This is the first set of the series with a neutral location, Orlando, which is right in between Dolphins and Bucs territory.

Orlando Dolphins Uniform.jpg

fiowXOD.png

On August 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Up next, the Orlando Dolphins, whose logo is inspired from the Dolphins old logo and the classic Bucco Bruce Logo, with the knife in the Dolphin's mouth. The Jerseys are orange based off the Creamsickle days of the Bucs and the old Dolphins' alternate. The Logo is enlarged similar to, but not quite as bold, as the current Bucs Helmet. Also, the word mark is inspired by the Buccaneer's new set of word marks. This is the first set of the series with a neutral location, Orlando, which is right in between Dolphins and Bucs territory.

Orlando Dolphins Uniform.jpg

YEEAAAHHH ORLANDO GETS A TEAM!!! 

Anyway, this is a great concept.

ExJworW.png

Heres the Arizona Rams, I almost made them the St. Louis Cardinals, due to both teams having a history in St. Louis, but the story in this alternate reality is the NFL just can't stand St. Louis, so they went to Glendale. I made the sleeves based off the Arizona Flag, and the white helmet for the cardinals with the obvious horn. The Colors are Navy and Copper, not Navy and Gold, since Copper is an important Arizona resource. The primary logo is the only thing I'm not quite satisfied with, I could've gone with the Rams primary, but I didn't want them to be too similar. I slightly modified the word mark, and put the horn on the A for Arizona instead of the R. The Primary Logo features the Stripes of the Arizona Flag

Arizona Rams Uniform.jpg

fiowXOD.png

15 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Heres the Arizona Rams, I almost made them the St. Louis Cardinals, due to both teams having a history in St. Louis, but the story in this alternate reality is the NFL just can't stand St. Louis, so they went to Glendale. I made the sleeves based off the Arizona Flag, and the white helmet for the cardinals with the obvious horn. The Colors are Navy and Copper, not Navy and Gold, since Copper is an important Arizona resource. The primary logo is the only thing I'm not quite satisfied with, I could've gone with the Rams primary, but I didn't want them to be too similar. I slightly modified the word mark, and put the horn on the A for Arizona instead of the R. The Primary Logo features the Stripes of the Arizona Flag

Arizona Rams Uniform.jpg

I'd make the helmet copper while the rams horns are navy blue. Copper is a unique color just like red-orange, Florida orange, indigo, teal blue (Seattle Seahawks 2002-2011 look), mustard gold, and god forbid...teal.

Archived