NFL 2016: The Regular Season Thread

buzzcut

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so that Ravens game was really hard to watch Sunday.  List of complaints, GO!

1. Trestman is a terrible playcaller.  Uncreative, etc.

2. Harbaugh needs to stop making these unnecessarily aggressive decisions.  Seriously?  In the first half, you have your kicker line up left-footed, and then go for a needless touchdown when a field goal puts you up by 7 and keeps the momentum with you.

3. Perriman needs to make one of those catches.  I get it, he's essentially a rookie and not exactly known for his hands, but those were two makeable cathces and he needs to come up with one of them.

4. What was Mosely thinking?  Just hold onto the ball, or get out of bounds man!

5. #firetrestman

6. Suddenly our special teams stinks.  Allowing a punt return TD under pretty much any circumstances is unacceptable.  Ended up making a huge difference.

7. Too many sloppy defensive penalties.

8. Did I mention about Trestman?

spacer.png

I hope that Dak is able to convince Jerry somehow, someway that he should stay as the starter. But, he's not. When Romo gets to be 100%; he'll be back out there. Jerry's going to do it because he wants to feel validated he didn't flush 100 million plus down the drain on damaged goods with Romo.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

3 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I hope that Dak is able to convince Jerry somehow, someway that he should stay as the starter. But, he's not. When Romo gets to be 100%; he'll be back out there. Jerry's going to do it because he wants to feel validated he didn't flush 100 million plus down the drain on damaged goods with Romo.

I probably wouldn't worry too much about all that since Romo will probably just end up injured yet again before you know it.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Man, how quickly the Panthers have fallen. I knew they were in for some regression, (all 15-1 teams have won either 11 or 10 games in the following season with the exception of the '86 Bears), but not like this.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

14 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Man, how quickly the Panthers have fallen. I knew they were in for some regression, (all 15-1 teams have won either 11 or 10 games in the following season with the exception of the '86 Bears), but not like this.

Their All- Pro QB is in the concussion protocol.

Their top two RBs are not playing.

Their best OL is in IR and the remaining guys were average at best.

And they let took the franchise tag off their third best defensive player with no replacement and is doesn't seen that cap spare was reinvested at all.  

Archived