NFL 2016: The Regular Season Thread

buzzcut

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

The Niners are almost certainly one of the three worst teams in the NFL, and the Bucs are getting blown off the field by them.

Christ I hate this team.

Your patience was rewarded because in the end as always: Niners have lead. Niners blow lead. Niners get blown out. 

I wasn't expecting the Dolphins to win today (though, I hardly ever expect them to win anymore). Ajayi has definitely proved himself and deserves to be the starter moving forward. Maimi is 3-4 heading into the bye week, but this is all leading to a 7-9/6-10 record for them.

23 minutes ago, 2001mark said:

P.I. should be 15 yards unless absolutely egregious or cheap, in which case spot it where it's flagged.

Then you have to deal with the officials determining what's egregious and cheap on the fly, which at some point is going to rear it's head and be an issue in a big game.  I'm fine with 15 yards in all cases.

IUe6Hvh.png

Just now, See Red said:

Then you have to deal with the officials determining what's egregious and cheap on the fly, which at some point is going to rear it's head and be an issue in a big game.  I'm fine with 15 yards in all cases.

Aqib Talib is always spot of the foul.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

14 minutes ago, See Red said:

Then DBs would be smart to completely mug the WR on a late game deep pass.  I don't like how powerful the PI penalty can be sometimes, but I don't want to encourage shenanigans like that.

I can't believe a game played in a dome in 2016 had six points scored in regulation.

3 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Then DBs would be smart to completely mug the WR on a late game deep pass.  I don't like how powerful the PI penalty can be sometimes, but I don't want to encourage shenanigans like that.

I can't believe a game played in a dome in 2016 had six points scored in regulation.

True, but I've never seen it come up as an issue in the college game, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

I turned it off after Arizona caught it in the red zone. Then I went to ESPN.com to confirm it was final and saw Seattle had the ball!

Jesus Christ. I'm sorry east coast if you're still watching.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived