New England Revolution Logo Concept

VitorioArts

Hey Guys! If you remember, I already made a Revolution Logo concept, I just had an idea and wanted to run with it! This logo is a simple crest with 13 stripes for the US flag. Also, I have "N" and "E" for New England that fills in for the stars. 1776 for the year of United States Independence. And there you have it, another Revolution Logo Concept. Hope you like this one!

C&C Welcome!

NERevo_zpsmbfdso3z.jpg

I like it! But i do think there is too many stripes on the flag (ik it's supposed to be 13), but it seems too crowded. I get where you are going with this though and I really like it.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

I like the simplicity (in terms of using a well-structured number of different elements) of the logo very much. But the mark, due to the number of 13 stripes, looks very busy, almost hypnotic, at the same time. I would reduce the stripes, even though you're losing the "Thirteen Colonies" gimmick.

The star seems to just floating around right now, because it doesn't have the same perspective like the letters "NE" or the stripes which were warped using the arch filter.

I am also not sure about using the year "1776" on your logo. It kind of feels forced to me at least a little.

I like your logo, but I'm sure it can become even better.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

13 minutes ago, fumbler said:

I don't know why you are including the lower 4 states in the New England logo, go with 5 white and 4 red hoops.

SOL2.jpg

its because the current logo is the American flag. the new England flag does not have stripes.

1 minute ago, Aggie12 said:

its because the current logo is the American flag. the new England flag does not have stripes.

The current New England logo is not the American flag at all as America does not have a flag, the Revolution uses an adjusted US flag with the stars from the New England Governers flag to form the ball.

250px-New_England_flag_1988.svg.png

New England is the North East not Maryland, Carolina etc.  so why include them in the logo?

I realise it is only someone's idea but it isn't factual.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

^The New England Revolution logo is a creative variation of the US(American) flag. the stars are just representative of the stars on the American flag, not necessarily from the governors flag. Yes, New England is the northeast but the the team's crest represents the American flag and the revolution and all the states that were part of the revolution.

Again THE NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION LOGO CURRENTLY IS A CREATIVE VARIATION OF THE AMERICAN FLAG, YES THE AMERICAN FLAG(yes America has a flag, I don't know if you are just being pedantic or what) IT IS NOT A VARIATION OF THE NEW ENGLAND FLAG OR ANY VERSION OF THE NEW ENGLAND FLAG.

1 hour ago, Aggie12 said:

^The New England Revolution logo is a creative variation of the US(American) flag. the stars are just representative of the stars on the American flag, not necessarily from the governors flag. Yes, New England is the northeast but the the team's crest represents the American flag and the revolution and all the states that were part of the revolution.

Again THE NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION LOGO CURRENTLY IS A CREATIVE VARIATION OF THE AMERICAN FLAG, YES THE AMERICAN FLAG(yes America has a flag, I don't know if you are just being pedantic or what) IT IS NOT A VARIATION OF THE NEW ENGLAND FLAG OR ANY VERSION OF THE NEW ENGLAND FLAG.

Do always shout when you're wrong?

America is not a country and has no flag no matter how many times you say so it isn't correct.

Sorry for taking your thread in a different direction Vitorio Arts.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

@fumbler I PMed you to fix this. If you look at the thread you'll see my post in which I "shout" is liked by both @VitorioArtsand @XenonDesigns, they are agreeing with me. Either you are being incredibly hard head and pedantic, or you don't actually know what you are saying since you aren't from the US, either way hopefully you will understand what I'm saying in the message.

1 hour ago, fumbler said:

Do always shout when you're wrong?

America is not a country and has no flag no matter how many times you say so it isn't correct.

Sorry for taking your thread in a different direction Vitorio Arts.

Im sorry man, but Im going to agree with @Aggie12 . The United States of America is very much a country. One I'm proud to live in. The flag looks like this. We gained our Independence in 1776, and we might of helped out in a few wars. Its okay though, we're all here because we love logos.

Army_US_Post_FLAG_zpsmvimakdx.jpg

Go USA.

When people say America isn't a country it makes me extremely annoyed unless your Spanish or something. You obviously know what I'd imply when I'd say "America", I don't have to say The United States OF America every time I wish to talk about my country. But on with the thread we go! 

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Just now, XenonDesigns said:

When people say America isn't a country it makes me extremely annoyed unless your Spanish or something. You obviously know what I'd imply when I'd say "America", I don't have to say The United States OF America every time I wish to talk about my country. 

exactly, thank you.

1 hour ago, VitorioArts said:

Im sorry man, but Im going to agree with @Aggie12 . The United States of America is very much a country. One I'm proud to live in. The flag looks like this. We gained our Independence in 1776, and we might of helped out in a few wars. Its okay though, we're all here because we love logos.

Army_US_Post_FLAG_zpsmvimakdx.jpg

Go USA.

New England Revolution's logo is not the same as the US flag, merely it has similar design elements.

qtfoxrlfgs3gjvif4ao608tia.gif

Like i posted previously. Why do you not have 5 red hoops and 4 white as the original Sons of liberty flag did?

As for @Aggie12 it isn't what you know but how you choose to use it.

It isn't my fault i learnt about US History while at an Australian school or that i was granted a yearning to learn of other countries history.

Don't pm me your forth right dribble, i don't need it.

New England cries for you and your silly rant.

The country America still doesn't exist no matter how many times you use it.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived