Birmingham Stallions 2016 logo

GeorgesL

Love the logo, but maybe consider giving them a unique color scheme, the current one feels too 49er-ish.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Overall it looks really nice. My one criticism, however is that the stark angle where the back of the horse's leg meets the rest of the "body" is a little jarring. I'd suggest making more of a slope leading to the back point. Kind of how the overall shapes of the Broncos and Panthers logos are. Otherwise, great start!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

6 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Maybe instead of gold, an electric yellow, not unlike the Chargers. 

1 hour ago, NSLthe2nd said:

A darker shade of red (but not too dark; you could reel in some Crimson Tide fans since the team is from 'Bama) and lightning yellow might make a world of difference. Good stuff so far. 

You mean, like this:

stallionswksp.png

The lightning yellow I was going for was the first one posted earlier. I saw Nike uniforms, and went "why not suggest that, because Nike?"

The yellow-gold lightning yellow might be better suited here, but you can make it a little paler. 

40 minutes ago, NSLthe2nd said:

The lightning yellow I was going for was the first one posted earlier. I saw Nike uniforms, and went "why not suggest that, because Nike?"

The yellow-gold lightning yellow might be better suited here, but you can make it a little paler. 

stallionswksp.png

Archived