Future Champions League Project - 5/32 - Dynamo Kyiv

Berlin Wall

3/32

6ozs4l.jpg

Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund will win a few German titles until 2023. They could propably get to another CL final. Dortmund is a club that should wear a different home kit in international competition than in league games. I like it when they wore striped shirts in the CL. So I created a striped home shirt. The away kit is always black shirts, yellow shorts for Dortmund. I added a white third.

2pts6x2.jpg

116p089.jpg

j97tro.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

4/32

wi965c.jpg

PSV Eindhoven

The team from Netherlands is PSV. I chose them over Ajax just because they are more interesting to design for. The home shirt features a thin stripes design with the usual black shorts and white socks. The clash kits both use a light blue and white. Blue is the traditional away colour for PSV, even on white away shirts.

16axz4p.jpg

671l3s.jpg

10moe2q.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5/32

14abec6.jpg

FC Dynamo Kyiv

Maybe it's surprising that the Ukrainian team isn't Shakhtar. Dynamo made a good job the last two years and with Shakhtar being stuck in exile I see Kyiv beeing the number 1 team in the Ukraine in the future. For their uniforms I went with the traditional sash that they've used several times during their history. The third kit was hard because I think they never actually used a third kit. I only found out about white and blue kits during their history. So I went with a yellow kit with some sort of a Ukrainian national flag on the front.

16tnkg.jpg

2yty5v7.jpg

6s6em1.jpg

Archived