Berlin Wall

Future Champions League Project - 5/32 - Dynamo Kyiv

Good job on Marseille.

3/32

6ozs4l.jpg

Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund will win a few German titles until 2023. They could propably get to another CL final. Dortmund is a club that should wear a different home kit in international competition than in league games. I like it when they wore striped shirts in the CL. So I created a striped home shirt. The away kit is always black shirts, yellow shorts for Dortmund. I added a white third.

2pts6x2.jpg

116p089.jpg

j97tro.jpg

I really like Dortmund. maybe yellow sleeves for the home so that its a mainly yellow top

4/32

wi965c.jpg

PSV Eindhoven

The team from Netherlands is PSV. I chose them over Ajax just because they are more interesting to design for. The home shirt features a thin stripes design with the usual black shorts and white socks. The clash kits both use a light blue and white. Blue is the traditional away colour for PSV, even on white away shirts.

16axz4p.jpg

671l3s.jpg

10moe2q.jpg

I really like psv's home kit I think the third kit should be the away kit though and then have an all black third kit

That PSV set is pretty gorgeous. Looks much better than what they’re actually wearing for their home kit this year.

(Though the change in sponsor does that pretty well.)

Nice job on PSV. Can't wait for more.

5/32

14abec6.jpg

FC Dynamo Kyiv

Maybe it's surprising that the Ukrainian team isn't Shakhtar. Dynamo made a good job the last two years and with Shakhtar being stuck in exile I see Kyiv beeing the number 1 team in the Ukraine in the future. For their uniforms I went with the traditional sash that they've used several times during their history. The third kit was hard because I think they never actually used a third kit. I only found out about white and blue kits during their history. So I went with a yellow kit with some sort of a Ukrainian national flag on the front.

16tnkg.jpg

2yty5v7.jpg

6s6em1.jpg

I agree with Aggie12, blue stripes would be better, but overall, great job!