Recommended Posts

All logos for the 2016 Postseason. Nothing incredibly fancy again, but it's an improvement from the past 2, 3 years - especially 2014 Postseasons logos. 
U9DQa4T.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are incredibly bland.  Huge downgrade from last year.  They're only slightly better than 2014.  I miss the ones with the fall theme from a few years back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All World Series logos need "FALL CLASSIC" somewhere on them... just like all All Star logos need "MID SUMMER CLASSIC" somewhere on them.  The baseball seems are a great touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rxmc89 said:

Those are incredibly bland.  Huge downgrade from last year.  They're only slightly better than 2014.  I miss the ones with the fall theme from a few years back.

I agree with you. I loved the 2008 - 2011 logos with "Fall Classic" adding the 2 leafs (either used in the Primary logo or alternative) I looked  at last years again, that wasn't too bad.  Seems like every other year they just say "ehh, we'll just throw something together in 10 minutes and be done with it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2013 logo was the best one in recent memory...hell, it's the best looking logo we've got this decade so far.

 

On a side note, I would love an Orioles-Dodgers WS, even if the patch logo is not that appealing. The uniform matchups would be appealing. (See 2016 and 2013 below)

http://image.dailynews.com/storyimage/LA/20160705/SPORTS/160709737/AR/0/AR-160709737.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667http://www.trbimg.com/img-517486a6/turbine/la-sp-0422-dodgers-orioles-20130422-001/600/600x419

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's worth sharing here, but thanks to the Cubs, here's the first of the postseason "champions" logos. (Pulled from an image on the team's always-social Twitter account)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CscxytAVYAALO_e.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get past the stitching. It definitely looks like someone used the live trace tool in illustrator.

 

Just lazy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I can't get past the stitching. It definitely looks like someone used the live trace tool in illustrator.

 

Just lazy...

 

aaaaaand now I cant unsee that lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the Indians central champ logo 

FB_IMG_1474978057669.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is their any reason why the Indians use their own "champions" logos moreso than the MLB template?

lTykZ-rl.jpg

...and here's the one MLB makes in contrast:

CvLU46FWEAEMdg_.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2016 at 8:09 AM, panthers_2012 said:

Here's the Indians central champ logo 

FB_IMG_1474978057669.jpg

I couldn't figure this one out when I first saw it! 
It's like someone just said "to heck with this" - Slapped it together in 2 minutes on a Mac and the OS standard "San Francisco" font.

If they win..it will take 30 seconds to edit the "new logo":blink:
nK5V0ss.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UncleJunior said:

I couldn't figure this one out when I first saw it! 
It's like someone just said "to heck with this" - Slapped it together in 2 minutes on a Mac and the OS standard "San Francisco" font.

If they win..it will take 30 seconds to edit the "new logo":blink:
nK5V0ss.png

 

It suppose to represent the old Jacobs Field logo.. At least that's what came to mind the first time I saw it. 

lh8usb57t9eef4glja8h1rzam.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, zigbazah said:

The patch looks nice.

fd59pl.jpg

 

MLB Shop is showing a different cap patch:

IMG_5211.PNG

 

Is that one probably going on the sleeves then, I take it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

 

MLB Shop is showing a different cap patch:

IMG_5211.PNG

 

Is that one probably going on the sleeves then, I take it?

That's correct.

68cwvl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.