Michigan Football Uniforms 2016

colinturner95

All in all I was impressed with the Nike uniforms with the Jumpman logo on it that Michigan rolled out. And this is coming from a Michigan State fan. However I felt there were a couple things that could be tweaked and so I tweaked them.

Ec68Fte.png

-kept the helmet as they released it. The satin update was a nice touch. 

-added the double stripes to the blue uniform and moved the numbers to the shoulder accordingly

-added the M to the base of the collar. 

-added the M to the hip, and also added stripes. 

-the white uniform remains mostly unchanged. 

-the only issue with adding the stripes to the maize pants is will it look consistent enough between the white jersey and the pant stripes. 

-white socks, navy shoes. 

C & C welcome. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

When the unveiling happened, I read that Nike produced special khakis just for Jim Harbaugh. When I read, at first I thought it said there was a khakis-type pants option for the uniforms. Basically what I'm trying to say is, could you do a tan pants option? If Nike/Jumpman wants to go all in they might as well go the whole 9 yards.

26 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Honestly the only thing I would do is take the stripes off the maize jerseys. Excellent job besides that, love the stripes added to the Navy Jersey

So I was assuming that when you said maize jerseys, you were talking about the pants, so I took off the stripes there: 

pihxXQB.png

It just looks disconnected between the winged helmet, the stripes on the jersey, and then pants. 

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

When the unveiling happened, I read that Nike produced special khakis just for Jim Harbaugh. When I read, at first I thought it said there was a khakis-type pants option for the uniforms. Basically what I'm trying to say is, could you do a tan pants option? If Nike/Jumpman wants to go all in they might as well go the whole 9 yards.

nZxGO2N.png

Go big or go home :P

AmPJ0Ty.png 

So I took the stripes off the maize pants and added the BIG logo to the chests of the uniforms

nQbc1g6.png

On 8/4/2016 at 11:52 AM, andyfootball67 said:

I have one question, where did you get those cleats? maybe you are willing to share? If not that is okay really enjoy what your are doing here

I did make them myself, by a long process of tracing a picture of said cleats. I do plan on tweaking them a little bit, but if you're willing to wait until after I update them, then I'll have no problem sharing them. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived