Moom

IIHF Jerseys (8/3 Canada)

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! I've recently just made a hockey template with the intention of just showing my Wild logo, but I figured i'd try my hand at some other teams' jerseys and see what you guys think. 

 

the first international jersey I've tried is Canada. Will be adding more teams and the rest of the uniform components when time allows. 

Team_Canada_Hockey_uniform_moomdesigns.png

thanks for looking! 

 

EDIT: heres a nike vers for those who may dislike my logo.

 

Team_Canada_Hockey_uniform_moomdesigns_nike.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the design but I think the arms are a little bare. Maybe a couple white stripes would balance it out, but not too much or else it'll be too busy...

 

Excited to see more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of it. Timberwolf is right about the arms being bare. Maybe carry over the white/red striped part from the bottom of the sweater to the arms?

 

I also wonder if the jersey has too much white. It could be a situation where, if it were ever implemented, it'd be hard to tell whether the jersey was a white or a dark jersey. You could move the leaf down some.

 

The other criticism is a personal one of mine, and that is the NOB on the bottom. I've never liked that application of a NOB in any circumstance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love your astro line you should add the iihf patch on the  bottom  you should  try  Germany  next 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

I like the idea of it. Timberwolf is right about the arms being bare. Maybe carry over the white/red striped part from the bottom of the sweater to the arms?

 

I also wonder if the jersey has too much white. It could be a situation where, if it were ever implemented, it'd be hard to tell whether the jersey was a white or a dark jersey. You could move the leaf down some.

 

The other criticism is a personal one of mine, and that is the NOB on the bottom. I've never liked that application of a NOB in any circumstance...

 

I'm kind of fine with the arms being bare considering how "complex" the front and back of the shirts are, I would think it would convolute the jersey. As well, putting elements similar to the front onto the arms would add more white to the jersey, which is kind of contradictory to what you are saying about the "white vs dark" conundrum. Keeping the arms solid red helps with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, timberwolf said:

I really like the design but I think the arms are a little bare. Maybe a couple white stripes would balance it out, but not too much or else it'll be too busy...

 

Excited to see more.

What about that canadian olympic logo they always seem to put on?

12 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Love your astro line you should add the iihf patch on the  bottom  you should  try  Germany  next 

thank you! I totally forgot about the IIHF patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah maybe the Olympic logo might work. I do think the stripes on the arms would perfect the look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.