oldschoolvikings

Favre's HOF fame locker

LOL, well i like it. this is actually my favorite part of the HoF. the presentations are all very nice. as someone who has no strong attachment to either of his 3 teams but is a big fan of the player, i think its well done. 

No dirty cell phone pics on display? This is an outrage!

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

LOL, well i like it. this is actually my favorite part of the HoF. the presentations are all very nice. as someone who has no strong attachment to either of his 3 teams but is a big fan of the player, i think its well done. 

4 teams :-)  Hell, he threw his first TD pass as a Falcon - but it was a Washington TD.

It doesn't bother me, although I'd like it better if there were a home GB jersey in there.  Given that it's the away jersey, maybe it's from the "Irv game" in Oakland?

He did arguably have his best statistical season with Vikings.

Just now, VikWings said:

And his worst

44 minutes ago, dont care said:

And his worst

Does his year in Atlanta count?

LOL. Who would get butthurt over this? The HOF is a museum of football history. If you're not happy with history, deal with it. It happened. 

The NFL isn't the WWE, where they attempt to script and re-write their own history.

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The NFL isn't the WWE, where they attempt to script and re-write their own history.

54 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

LOL. Who would get butthurt over this? The HOF is a museum of football history. If you're not happy with history, deal with it. It happened. 

For the sake of playing devils advocate, there is no Chiefs jersey in the Joe Montana locker two spots over. My guy says this was Favres decision, though.

13 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Except in the case of the Browns.

56 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

You'd apparently be surprised at the number of Packer fans who ARE butthurt over this.

Again - I don't think it's a big deal.  I agree with your assessment of it.

2 hours ago, VikWings said:

Eh - he won a Super Bowl after 96, and MVP after 95-97.  Those trump his best Viking Season, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Except in the case of the Browns.

True. We're still waiting for professional football to return to Cleveland...

19 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

For the sake of playing devils advocate, there is no Chiefs jersey in the Joe Montana locker two spots over. My guy says this was Favres decision, though.

Well there ya go. Even if they did put a Chiefs jersey in Montana's locker, me, as a 49ers fan, wouldn't make a big deal out of it. It's part of his career and legacy.

18 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

I heard Favre had no idea what went into his locker...

But I think that Packers fan should be less butthurt over this, because it was a pretty huge moment in his career signing with a rival team and THEN having an outstanding season with them. At the very least there should be something for the Vikings in his locker...