jay_fs_designs

Hogwarts Quidditch teams (5/4 Bonus design)

I was in the mood for some "nerdy" concepts this weekend, so I decided to cover the four houses of Hogwarts with new Quidditch uniforms. First up is Ravenclaw. I think the colour choices are pretty obvious. For some reason I felt stars would be a good look for that house.

IMG_20160806_201757.jpg

Me gusta! Could u maybe do the teams of Britain and Ireland after the Hogwarts houses? I'd like to see them

13 minutes ago, RedfieldNick said:

Me gusta! Could u maybe do the teams of Britain and Ireland after the Hogwarts houses? I'd like to see them

I was thinking about that. Depending on the feedback on here and on my insta account I might do that. There's definitely a few interesting teams in that league

12 hours ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Wish I could see one in the colors the books use (Blue and Bronze) Great look though!

I didn't remember the bronze from the books as it's been a few years since I read them. But I think in the movies they are blue/white or blue/silver?

Slytherin is my second team for this mini series. Colours are taken from the logo. And I think this striping pattern works out quite well with the colour scheme

IMG_20160806_225838.jpg

These are great! I love me some nerd-infused design.

10 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

I didn't remember the bronze from the books as it's been a few years since I read them. But I think in the movies they are blue/white or blue/silver?

Movies are blue/silver, but the books use bronze. Still, two great designs!

Gryffindor's colors are scarlet and gold. Represents the element of fire

Hufflepuff's colors are yellow and black. element is earth

Ravenclaw's colors are blue and bronze. element is air

Slytherin's colors are emerald green and silver. element is water

Thx for the feedback everyone. To close of this series I have something that might or might not be used for another series. This is a logo I designed for the Quidditch League of Britain and Ireland 

IMG_20160810_142728.jpg

1 hour ago, jay_fs_designs said:

Thx for the feedback everyone. To close of this series I have something that might or might not be used for another series. This is a logo I designed for the Quidditch League of Britain and Ireland 

IMG_20160810_142728.jpg

That logo is sexy af. Well done incorporating the flags

Major applause on all designs. And a sexy as hell logo to start the British and Ireland League.