Crystal Pepsi is Back! For a limited time.

hettinger_rl

15 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I've had Zevia. That stuff tastes gross like all 0 calorie soda's do.

I've never had that soda, so I don't know how it tastes.

But there are several no-calorie sodas that taste great.  Fresca is the best example.  I just love that drink; it's my favourite soda.  Also very good are Diet 7-Up and Diet Mist Twst (formerly Sierra Mist), as well as the diet ginger ales from Canada Dry and Seagram's.  And all of these have no caffeine.    

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Zevia tastes too bitter (due to the stevia), but until they find a zero calorie sweetener that isn't bad for you and tastes like real sugar, it's probably what some drinkers will choose instead of the mainstream choices. 

Coca-Cola BlāK?  More like Coca-Cola Blah!  It was sooo expensive and it wasn't that good.  I expected it to be coffee-flavored cola but it was more coffee than soda.  Also looked forward to Pepsi Natural and took a long time to track it down, only to be disappointed.

I don't choose to drink diet soda, but Pepsi One was tolerable.

On 8/15/2016 at 10:29 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I've never had that soda, so I don't know how it tastes.

But there are several no-calorie sodas that taste great.  Fresca is the best example.  I just love that drink; it's my favourite soda.  Also very good are Diet 7-Up and Diet Mist Twst (formerly Sierra Mist), as well as the diet ginger ales from Canada Dry and Seagram's.  And all of these have no caffeine.    

Okay.... I'll give you Fresca. But calorie-free sweeteners just taste either bitter or very chemical based.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Dollar General carries it as well, though it probably depends where you are. I can get it here in SE Ohio, but my mom can't find it in East Tennessee. 

I love Dewshine. Its been a little while since I've had it though. I've been hooked on the return of Pitch Black. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I picked up a Crystal Pepsi about a week ago and liked it well enough. It tastes much like regular Pepsi only less syrupy, so that's good. 

On the topic of zero calorie sodas: It really doesn't get much better than Coke Zero. It's a perfect marriage of Coke and Diet Coke without any of the calories. Additionally, Diet Pepsi tastes better for some reason now that it doesn't contain the aspartame. I saw Fresca mentioned and it is amazing, but I do need caffeine in my soda. 

53 minutes ago, Heitert said:

I picked up a Crystal Pepsi about a week ago and liked it well enough. It tastes much like regular Pepsi only less syrupy, so that's good. 

On the topic of zero calorie sodas: It really doesn't get much better than Coke Zero. It's a perfect marriage of Coke and Diet Coke without any of the calories. Additionally, Diet Pepsi tastes better for some reason now that it doesn't contain the aspartame. I saw Fresca mentioned and it is amazing, but I do need caffeine in my soda. 

I liked Coke Zero initially, but ended up tasting the artificial sweetener.  It's definitely better than Diet Coke, though; for me, at least.

Remember that Diet Coke is actually the Diet version of the New Coke formula. It's the last piece of that experiment still being used. Coke Zero is the more true "diet" version of the Classic formula.

Both don't taste as good as the regular though.

Someone mentioned Pepsi One... I think that is basically what Diet Pepsi is now with the sweetener change. I always liked Pepsi One better anyway, and have never been a fan of Coke's diet options. To each his own.

Crystal Pepsi tasted exactly how I remembered it... but for me it was never similar to regular Pepsi.

I drank some Crystal Pepsi and, to my shock, it tasted like regular Pepsi.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I prefer Diet coke to Coke Zero, I think because when they created they used a new formula so it tasted good, it works better instead of trying to taste like coke, which Coke Zero does, and just reminds you that its not coke.

I didn't care for Diet Pepsi recently when I tried it, its just ok. I'll try the "classic sweetener" (aspartame) one when it comes back, which should be soon, cause at least from memory that tasted better, interestingly I did like Pepsi One back when.

Oh btw I went like 3-4 years without drinking soda, so there was still some I didn't try in a while.

Archived