kerlonmoura

MLS Redesign (3/2, FC Cincinnati added)

I haven't seen this series before, and you've got some cool stuff!

That pattern on the LAFC away is great!

I don't think it works quite as well on the home; it just ends up looking like a weird contour map.

Love the Minnesota north star jersey, the SJ away shorts, the Toronto Blizzard fauxback, and the Houston space shuttle away!

I think white shorts would work better with Portland's subtler plaid.

Philadelphia's set is really weird. I'm not sure about it, but it's definitely unique!

I like the seafoam color of the Seattle away.

Vancouver's away is really nice! Maybe try continuing the pattern downward with sublimated lines?

I'd be curious to see Miami!

On the opening day for the MLS, here are the jerseys for FC Cincinnati. On the home jersey, I based it off the jersey worn on their impressive 2017 US Open Cup campaign; and on the away jersey, I mimicked their logo using the sash. I hope you like them!

8xu8Jz9.png

MNpt8PC.png

I'd love to see the back of FCC's home kit. Is the back solid or would you keep that slash across the back?

These Cincy jerseys look pretty good, though the away looks a bit too LA Galaxy for my time. Having blue shorts and some more diagonal stripes would help!

On 2/3/2019 at 11:49 AM, vtgco said:

I haven't seen this series before, and you've got some cool stuff!

That pattern on the LAFC away is great!

I don't think it works quite as well on the home; it just ends up looking like a weird contour map.

Love the Minnesota north star jersey, the SJ away shorts, the Toronto Blizzard fauxback, and the Houston space shuttle away!

I think white shorts would work better with Portland's subtler plaid.

Philadelphia's set is really weird. I'm not sure about it, but it's definitely unique!

I like the seafoam color of the Seattle away.

Vancouver's away is really nice! Maybe try continuing the pattern downward with sublimated lines?

I'd be curious to see Miami!

Thanks for all the nice comments! At first I wasn't going to use the pattern at all on the home jersey, but decided to apply it regardless to mimic the 1992 Adidas template. Maybe a subtler application of the pattern could've been better. For Portland, I wanted a darker jersey to contrast the home jersey that already has white shorts, but I think it could be a good idea to balance the kit out. I will post the jerseys applying your constructive feedback after some time.

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd love to see the back of FCC's home kit. Is the back solid or would you keep that slash across the back?

Ideally, it would look like the following with the slash and the color split:

ODDIeSO.png

9 hours ago, vtgco said:

These Cincy jerseys look pretty good, though the away looks a bit too LA Galaxy for my time. Having blue shorts and some more diagonal stripes would help!

I was actually planning to apply three stripes as a sash similar to this Arsenal jersey, but it took too much space on the kit. However, I will apply the feedback and post the adjusted kit shortly, alongside your other comments.