Minor Football League (*Hawai'i posted 1/17/17)

bigmike

Bigmike's Minor Football League

Hey guys, after completing my NFL concept series, I had inspiration strike to recreate a former “Fantasy Football” league that @raysox created back in 2008. From here on out, I'm going to list a few different things that I will put in spoilers. I want this project to be very in-depth but in order to explain all of the stuff that went behind it requires a lot of writing. At some point I am going to make a website that will explain this stuff but for now I am just going to keep here as a directory. There are a lot of different factors going into this so if you wanna read up on all of the history and such I will put here for you to check out but if you aren't interested in reading it all just don't worry about it. After seeing what @Veras was able to do with his fictional football league, I wanted to do something similar with this league and really give the entire backstory and create this as a fictional universe of football. I have created logos for 7 of the teams used while the other 9 logos I have carried over from our previous league. I will do my best to give the people who created them credit when I get to each team. I know that @elliott, @Firefly, @HarperK, @BJBerthiaume, raysox and Neil Lommel (formally known on here as TC, I'm pretty sure he was banned though) all created these logos and possibly some uniforms as well.

Concept Backstory/Summary

Spoiler

The rundown on our old league goes like this. Raysox pm’ed me and told me about his idea to create a “Minor League Football” fantasy league in which we would use Madden to create teams with rosters filled with Madden’s free agents or created players. Next thing I know, he makes me the co-commissioner, I am spending tons of free time along side raysox creating ratings and lists of players and before we knew it our league took off with all of the teams created on my ps3 Madden game and myself simulating CPU v. CPU games in which I watched and provided commentary for on our website. We had 8 owners overall in the first season. Raysox tried to make it a point to keep the guys in the league around our age and we all were very involved with it. It was a lot of fun and very complex and creative. We were all around 13-14 years old at the time which let to some completely uncalled for arguments and some really poor use of grammer (I was one of the worst offenders, I cringe looking at how much I used “tomarrow instead of “tomorrow”) at times but overall we were able to go strong for about 3 years as a Madden/NCAA simulation league. We decided to expand to 10 teams in our second season which almost doomed the league but we cut that season 4 games short and ended it in a winner takes all tournament. The next season was arguably as good or better than our first season. NCAA came out with TeamBuilder before our second season I believe and that was a huge help because we based our rosters off of the game’s template and were able to manually create the teams ourselves online instead of on a gaming console. We had a cap system created, a free agency week in which we all bid on players, a 4 round NFL-like draft. It was all very well thought out even though our execution was poor at times. That being said, I’m glad our execution was poor and we all gave up on the league before it’s 4th season. Why am I glad that this happened? I was in my last few years of high school and my real life took over which is the best of those two options by far IMO.

Concept Information…how this thing will work.

Before I dive into the spoiler tag, let me just start off by saying this. For this project, I am turning the old fantasy league into a alternate reality league. So the more we get into it, it will basically serve as a league that would be (in my mind) going along side the NFL each year as the NFL's own farm system development league.

Spoiler
  •  I call this an Alternate Reality league because of this. What if our league was actually real? Let’s say that this “Minor League Football” was a independently run Semi-Professional league which was founded in 2008. They had a deal with the NFL to use it’s players but they did not compete directly with the NFL and the NFL wanted to see if it had legs before they completely absorbed it and turned it into their own official farm system. The first season was a huge success but the NFL only allowed the league to grow gradually to ensure that it kept it’s legs. The second season ended early due to a coach’s/player’s strike but the league rebounded by creating the MLFCPA and was able to end the season on a high note single elimination playoff-styled tournament. The third season picked up where season one left off and became more successful. So what happened after that?
  • In this alternate reality, the league grew in popularity and revenue and would eventually be absorbed by the NFL for the 2016 season. The league will have 16 teams total for the 2016 season. One team is considered a farm system for 2 NFL teams (AFC & NFC). I will present all of the original teams first as well as a uniform history and timeline of historic events. I will also be presenting a season rundown for the past seasons starting at the beginning. Since the first 3 seasons were actually simulated and ran on our website which is still alive today, I will only give brief summaries of what happened in those seasons.

League's Fictional Timeline

The timeline will go like this...see in spoilers.

Spoiler

2008 – League Formed

2009 – League kicks off first season (Winter/Spring) Already Simulated

2010- League kicks off season season* (Winter/Spring) Already Simulated

2011 – League kicks off third season (Spring/Summer) Already Simulated

2012 – League kicks off fourth season (Spring)

2013 – League kicks off fifth season**(Spring)

2014 – League kicks off sixth season (Spring)

2015 – League kicks off seventh season (Final Spring Season), NFL officially buys out the MLF and decides to run it alongside NFL in the Fall as an official farm system.

2016(Now) – 

So there are a couple of ways I could present this. At the moment, I am just planning on releasing Information Sheets for each of the 16 teams that would be playing in the 2016 season. There are probably some logos that could use some work but I am just going to go with what I have for now. I have uniforms completed for 12 out of 16 teams so far but I would like to give the original teams info sheets out and then talk about the league's previous history by each season in which I will also show the former uniforms of each team. I will have to figure out a way to put together a full roster for each team for the 2016 season although I'm not sure I am going to go super in depth with it. My plan would be to show you guys the big name players for each team which will lead to a overall grade for each team which I will use to "simulate" games that they would play in the Fall instead of running an actual video game simulation. Depending on how well this takes off though, I may go more in depth or do some type of video game simulation for Championship games, etc.

So that is about it. I will get into uniform guidelines, the alignment with the NFL and all that stuff when I get there but for now here is a presentation slide I made with the new logo and all of the old photoshops I did for our league in the background.

MFL%20presentation%20slide%202_zpskj3yhe

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this post I am going to list each team and talk about the alignment with the NFL.

The league was officially established in 2008 with it's kickoff beginning on New Year's Day in 2009. The original teams consisted of Alabama, Boise, Las Vegas, Louisville, Memphis, San Antonio, South Carolina and Pearl City (Hawaii). In the second season, South Carolina changed ownership and relocated to Quebec, there were also two expansion teams added in Connecticut and Albuquerque.

TEAMS (NFC/AFC assignments)

"The Originals"

1. Alabama Gladiators - Atlanta Falcons/Tennessee Titans

2. Boise Grizzlies - Minnesota Vikings/Cincinnati Bengals

3. Hartford Admirals (formally known as Connecticut Navy) - Philadelphia Eagles/New England Patriots

4. Hawaii Tropics (formally known as Pearl City Tropics) - San Francisco 49ers/San Diego Chargers 

5. Las Vegas Aces - Los Angeles Rams/Oakland Raiders

6. Lincoln Pioneers (formally known as Albuquerque 47's) - Green Bay Packers/Cleveland Browns

7. Louisville Shockers - Carolina Panthers/Pittsburgh Steelers

8. Montreal Polaires (formally known as Quebec Polaires and South Carolina Redhawks) - Detroit Lions/Buffalo Bills

9. San Antonio Nightmare - Dallas Cowboys/Houston Texans

Memphis Kings (Defunct)

Expansion Teams for the 2016 season.

10. Albuquerque Green Chilies - Arizona Cardinals/Indianapolis Colts

11. Bronx Pinstripes - New York Giants/New York Jets

12. Oklahoma City 89ers - New Orleans Saints/Jacksonville Jaguars

13. Orlando Orchards - Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Miami Dolphins

14. Portland Platypi - Seattle Seahawks/Denver Broncos

15. St. Louis Archers - Chicago Bears/Kansas City Chiefs

16. Virginia Beach Neptunes - Washington Redskins/Baltimore Ravens

My hope is that depending on how well this project turns out and how much time I will have in the future to work on something like this that I can expand to 32 total teams and have a minor league team for each NFL team but for now I am going to go with 16 so I don't overload myself with unnecessary work.

Scheduling: This league will have "regions" instead of conferences/divisions. The basic split will be an East region and West region just like the old league. This leads to 7 games in each region and 4 out of region games for a total of 11 games each season. Games would be played on Tuesday/Wednesday nights so they do not compete with College/NFL games as much. Out of region games would rotate each season unless there are expansion teams added.

Playoffs: I am a little bit unsure as to how the playoffs for this league would work, I'll give you my idea but if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. So with 11 games, each team plays from NFL's Week 2-Week 13. 4 teams are selected into the playoffs based on records (regions do not matter here). 2 rounds of playoffs, first round held same week as NFL's Week 14, Championship Round held during NFL's Week 15.

Rosters: Each team will be filled with players who were apart of the MFL once before but have no current affiliation with an NFL team. There are 15 roster spots for said players on each team. Assuming each NFL team has 10 practice squad members, that would fill out 20 more spots for each MFL team as the practice squad is now absorbed by the Minor League system. These players would have a contract which allows them to be "called up" to the NFL at certain times. That gives each team 35 players and I will fill out about 15-17 more spots for players (without an NFL team) in a geography-based draft (each team will be split into regions allowing them to draft players eligible to each region (Example: Tim Tebow qualifies for Southeast region which has Orlando Orchards). Players who are not signed by an NFL team in a "practice squad minor league contract" are eligible to be signed by any NFL team, however, if they are signed by an NFL team other than their MFL team's parent team they are not eligible to play in the MFL again until the next season unless their former team is compensated. (Example: Tim Tebow has no current NFL affiliation. If the Falcons decided to sign Tebow to their NFL roster, he would leave Orlando for Atlanta but would not be allowed to be sent down to the Gladiators. However, if the Falcons did want to send Tebow down to the Gladiators, they could trade a player to Orlando for compensation if they agreed. That would be the only way for Tebow to be eligible again for a different team in that season).

I'll start posting Information/Logo Sheets over the next couple of days as well as a fictional history of what happened during the league's previous 7 years of existence.

I will post Information/Logo Sheets for 4 teams at a time going in alphabetical order. I am including a primary logo, wordmark, retro logo and stadium logo for each team as well as a small information write-up. The retro logo will be used for each team's retro week uniforms.

Alabama Gladiators

The Gladiators primary logo was created by @elliott. He did a really great job with this and he gave me a full set with a secondary G/sword logo as well as a wordmark. I decided to update the wordmark however going with a more stylized and unique font for this team. The original logo (which I made back in 2008) was actually based on the NFL Europa team Cologne Centurions. Elliot did a really great job of updating it and turning it into a 3D logo, you can see the two side by side here, the old logo will pop up again when I do the uniform history. @logoman actually created the stadium logo as well. As the owner of this team in our fantasy league, I wanted to create a new stadium since Legion Field is really run down and in serious need of renovation. I felt like Hoover was a better spot anyways because downtown Birmingham has got pretty rough over the years. @29texan is actually working on a mock-up of the fictional stadium right now. I actually created the retro logo although the helmet used in it was originally created by TC.

Spoiler

Alabama%20Style%20Guide_zps7zq1crwo.png

Albuquerque Green Chilies

This team was the team I had the most trouble with. I'm not really sure why, I felt like my idea for their logo would look really good but I am still on the fence with it right now. I like the colors and the I wanted to incorporate flames to add a unique element but I'm just not totally sure I nailed the execution on this logo in the way I wanted to. With that being said, this is what I have to work with at the moment. The retro "47's" logo was created by TC. Although Lincoln was the original Albuquerque franchise, they will have a retro logo based on their team's name which opened up the door for the Chilies to use the 47's as a throwback.

Spoiler

Albuquerque%20Style%20Guide_zpsbb4aohcr.

Boise Grizzlies

Another logo set created by elliot. He created the primary logo and the wordmark shown here. The retro logo was actually created by raysox. The Grizzlies went through 2 logo changes in the first season before unveiling the logos shown here in season 2. They went from one of the league's worst looks to one of the league's best. They currently play in Boise State's stadium although I would like to move them out of it into a fictional stadium, that will probably happen at some point during this project. Here are some looks at the Grizzlies old logos as well: Season 1 (weeks 1-5) created by chickenfish, (weeks 6-10) created by raysox.

Spoiler

Boise%20Style%20Guide_zps5ffskzp9.png

Bronx Pinstripes

Another set that I created for this project. I like the idea of the Bronx having a football team play in Yankee stadium. The Pinstripe Bowl is one of my favorites in College Football. Pretty much a baseball themed set created for a football team. The logos borrow Yankee elements and have a baseball script font. The primary logo actually features sublimated stripes inside the logo, these are also seen on the word mark's tail. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory.

Spoiler

Bronx%20Style%20Guide_zpsbbziwuhe.png

Next up will be Hartford, Hawaii, Las Vegas and Lincoln.

Hartford Admirals

The Admirals joined the league in 2009 as the "Connecticut Navy." Their old logos can be seen here designed by their former owner @Throwback. The new anchor logo was created by TC who actually made that for their retro uniforms. I added some tweaks to it. There are now stars inside the top roundel of the anchor to allude to a Navy Admiral's insignia. That'll show up again once I post the uniforms. I also created a new wordmark for the team as well as a making the primary logo a roundel. I didn't want to change the logo because the Connecticut Navy were all about tradition when they joined our league so I thought it would be cool to carry that over even though the name changed. Their former logo is used for their retro logo.

Spoiler

Hartford%20Style%20Guide_zpsyvjrw2y3.png

Hawai'i Tropics

This set was created by @HarperK, he really knocked it out of the park with this one. The only logo not created by him was the retro logo which was created by TC again. The tropics have a very interesting logo/uniform history known for being very over the top and before using this identity they used numerous logos for their sets. Obviously the logos created by Harper were far superior to the old ones which were created by raysox and myself. They are known for having modern uniforms and changed designs each year they were in the league for it's first 4 seasons. I'll get more into that later.

Spoiler

Hawaii%20Style%20Guide%202_zpsqlqhldnx.p

Las Vegas Aces

The team that started it all. Created and ran by @raysox himself, he also created these logos which have stood the test of time very well IMO. The retro logo was once again created by TC. The Aces are known to be one of the more traditional teams in the league as well as they only touched up their original logos and have never gone through a full logo overhaul. Fun fact: The font they use is actually the same font used for the new Netflix show "Stranger Things" which has become one of my top 5 shows of all time.

Spoiler

Las%20Vegas%20Aces%20Style%20Guide_zpsic

Lincoln Pioneers

Another raysox creation. The Pioneers started off in the league as the Albuquerque 47's but relocated after their first season. Raysox took some obvious inspiration from the Oklahoma Sooners wagon logo but it is still a great logo for this team. They also have a secondary logo that he created which features a P inside the state of Nebraska that will pop up down the road. I created this retro logo based off of some wagon clipart I found since I used the 47's retro logo for the Green Chilies.

Spoiler

Lincoln%20Style%20Guide_zps2ve80zs9.png

I'm going to post the summary and results of what happened in the league's first season (2009) sometime later tonight so stay tuned! Thanks for all of the comments and compliments so far, I'm excited to get to the rest of the new expansion teams later like the Platypi, Orchards and Neptunes as they are all some of my best logo creations IMO.

I'll try to create a new stadium (obviously the Orchards' - what other team would you think I would do), even though Citrus Bowl or maybe even Orlando City Stadium would be fine. I don't have anything but Pixlr, but I'll try.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just hand-draw it.

ExJworW.png

13 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I'll try to create a new stadium (obviously the Orchards' - what other team would you think I would do), even though Citrus Bowl or maybe even Orlando City Stadium would be fine. I don't have anything but Pixlr, but I'll try.

Get  sketchup I have a  citrus bowl  model  post  renovated one

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

22 minutes ago, StaatsBrett said:

Get  sketchup I have a  citrus bowl  model  post  renovated one

36 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Would love to have some extra help regarding stadiums, I'll send you both a pm about it. I do have Orlando in the Citrus Bowl, I actually like that stadium for them just because of the name and it is a good stadium but I'm open to looking at a new one too or seeing what a renovatation might look like. I think Aloha Stadium works okay for Hawaii but the previous owner actually wanted a fictional stadium for them as well in our former league so feel free to give that a shot. Some of the teams of the top of my head that really need new stadiums would be Boise, Las Vegas, possibly Lincoln, Louisville, OKC, Portland and Virginia Beach. I like the idea of these teams having their own stadium instead of sharing with a college team but teams like San Antonio and Montreal have some great stadiums that don't have a College/Pro team in them so I think those cases work out well.

I call OKC! ^_^ Seriously, though, these are great. Go 89ers! If you DM me the details I can hand-draw it. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

I said I would post the season 1 write-up later but I'll just wait till I get all of the info sheets out of the way so I can keep this organized. Next up are Louisville, Montreal, Oklahoma City and Orlando.

Louisville Shockers

@BJBerthiaume owned and operated the Louisville Shockers in their early "MLF" days. He came up with a really unique design and I believe this was actually the first logo he ever created which IMO is great especially for a first time. The idea is to use the lightbulb because of Thomas Edison. Obviously, I could have changed the mascot's theme to a horse and it would make sense for Louisville but at the same time this idea works. It is more unique and separates them from the Chargers. I recolored the logo a little bit and created a new wordmark for them, TC also created this retro logo which is a lightning bolt with a hidden L and S.

Spoiler

Louisville%20Style%20Guide_zps4cpmkd7f.p

Montreal Polaires

This was another logo set created by elliot I believe. Only thing that I've added was the Montreal part of the wordmark. They will also have a new M secondary logo that I created which will pop up later in the series. The Polaires were formally known as the South Carolina Redhawks before moving to Quebec. In our old league they actually played in Quebec City with a fictional stadium modeled after Minnesota's TCF Bank Stadium but I decided to move them to Montreal for the 2016 season, it just makes a little bit more sense to me.

Spoiler

Montreal%20Style%20Guide_zps21dabwtk.png

Oklahoma City 89ers

This is a team originally created by me, logos and all as they will be one of the new expansion teams this year. @Uglybus had the suggestion of this name back in my NFL thread as Oklahoma City once had a minor league baseball team with the same name. I really liked his idea because I was going to go with a Cowboy/Outlaw type of theme anyways and this works as a more unique name. The logo might need some more work but my idea was to have a cowboy/settler look to the mascot used in the logo with the wordmark laid on top of him. Originally I had a football laces replace where his tie/buttons would go on his shirt, it kind of gets covered up by the wordmark though. I went through numerous color schemes before coming to this one which turned out the best IMO. The uniforms will be traditional with some unique/modern elements added to it so stay tuned for those. @Uglybus is going to try to draw up a stadium for them so their stadium is a work in progress at the moment as they are a team who really needs a professional sized venue anyways. I based the retro logo a little bit more off of the former MiLB team's logo.

Spoiler

OKC%20Style%20Guide_zpsgbt2xkjz.png

Orlando Orchards

Another expansion team that I created for this project. @Magic Dynasty had the suggestion for the name which probably works a lot better than "Juice" or "Juicers." I had this logo idea in my head before I even started the project. Just a simple clean O logo which looks like an orange. They have one of the more unique color schemes in the league using "Lime Green", "Citrus Orange" and "Sundance." The retro logo is supposed to have a 90's style to it using gradient and I wanted to mimic a vacation post card with it. Also, I planned to have the team draft Tim Tebow, seeing as it would be a great opportunity for him to further his pursuit of professional football in his home state, however with the announcement that he is going to take a shot at Major League Baseball, I may be replacing him before the season starts.

Spoiler

Orlando%20Style%20Guide_zpscei5iiq4.png

So that leaves four teams info sheets left which will be the San Antonio Nightmare, Portland Platypi, St. Louis Archers and the Virginia Beach Neptunes. After I post them, I'll start posting the history of the league's previous 7 seasons.

Okay so here are the last 4 teams info sheets.

Portland Platypi

Possibly my favorite new set of the entire series, I think it would be a tie between the Platypi and the Neptunes. I thought this name rolled off of the tounge well and was a cool way to combine the Ducks and the Beavers. I decided to go with a cartoony look for the logo but I wanted it to look fierce as well, the wordmark is a round font with the P having the "tail" incorporated into it. The tail on a platypus doesn't really look like this, it is actually covered in fur but I wanted to make it look like the beaver tail for this concept and incorporate a plaid pattern that will pop up later as well. The retro logo is just a silhouette of a platypus inside a circle.

Spoiler

Portland%20Style%20Guide_zps3b5ntlnn.png

San Antonio Nightmare

The Nightmare are the last team in the original lineup to post. Their original identity was very looked down upon in our league after season 1. You can see the original "nosebleed" horse logo used for the retro logo. @Firefly created the new identity which was just a really great upgrade. JNutini made the script logos and Nole42 made their original uniforms which are going to be carried over into this season as well and I will get to that more when I post them.

Spoiler

San%20Antonio%20Style%20Guide_zpscmy6dke

St. Louis Archers

This is a new team for the league. I created these logos based on this picture of the Marvel character Hawkeye. I made a couple of different versions, one actually includes a football helmet on the archer but I left it off for now, I may post the other version if anyone would like to see it. I had some trouble coming up with the colors but I wanted to include purple since no team uses it have red as an alternate color along with black and silver. I wanted the "STL" monogram to be different than the Cardinals but I don't know I'm on the fence about it. The retro logo is just a arrow going through "STL."

Spoiler

St.%20Louis%20Style%20Guide_zps8kbukrlu.

Virginia Beach Neptunes

Here is the final expansion team. It is probably the logo I am most proud of. I used this picture as reference and created this logo in GIMP which is what I did for all of my logos although I sketched some of the other ones out first. Anyways, like I said this is my favorite logo of the entire series, I also created a "VB" secondary logo which will be seen later in the series. I made the retro logo based on the symbol used for Neptune in greek mythology.

Spoiler

VB%20Style%20Guide_zpspxw32gsc.png

So there are all of the info sheets, I'll get into the previous season's results next before finalizing rosters and team grades and posting uniforms and "simulating" the 2016 season!

On 8/9/2016 at 6:08 AM, bigmike said:

I will post Information/Logo Sheets for 4 teams at a time going in alphabetical order. I am including a primary logo, wordmark, retro logo and stadium logo for each team as well as a small information write-up. The retro logo will be used for each team's retro week uniforms.

Alabama Gladiators

The Gladiators primary logo was created by @elliott. He did a really great job with this and he gave me a full set with a secondary G/sword logo as well as a wordmark. I decided to update the wordmark however going with a more stylized and unique font for this team. The original logo (which I made back in 2008) was actually based on the NFL Europa team Cologne Centurions. Elliot did a really great job of updating it and turning it into a 3D logo, you can see the two side by side here, the old logo will pop up again when I do the uniform history. @logoman actually created the stadium logo as well. As the owner of this team in our fantasy league, I wanted to create a new stadium since Legion Field is really run down and in serious need of renovation. I felt like Hoover was a better spot anyways because downtown Birmingham has got pretty rough over the years. @29texan is actually working on a mock-up of the fictional stadium right now. I actually created the retro logo although the helmet used in it was originally created by TC.

Reveal hidden contents

Alabama%20Style%20Guide_zps7zq1crwo.png

Albuquerque Green Chilies

This team was the team I had the most trouble with. I'm not really sure why, I felt like my idea for their logo would look really good but I am still on the fence with it right now. I like the colors and the I wanted to incorporate flames to add a unique element but I'm just not totally sure I nailed the execution on this logo in the way I wanted to. With that being said, this is what I have to work with at the moment. The retro "47's" logo was created by TC. Although Lincoln was the original Albuquerque franchise, they will have a retro logo based on their team's name which opened up the door for the Chilies to use the 47's as a throwback.

Reveal hidden contents

Albuquerque%20Style%20Guide_zpsbb4aohcr.

Boise Grizzlies

Another logo set created by elliot. He created the primary logo and the wordmark shown here. The retro logo was actually created by raysox. The Grizzlies went through 2 logo changes in the first season before unveiling the logos shown here in season 2. They went from one of the league's worst looks to one of the league's best. They currently play in Boise State's stadium although I would like to move them out of it into a fictional stadium, that will probably happen at some point during this project. Here are some looks at the Grizzlies old logos as well: Season 1 (weeks 1-5) created by chickenfish, (weeks 6-10) created by raysox.

Reveal hidden contents

Boise%20Style%20Guide_zps5ffskzp9.png

Bronx Pinstripes

Another set that I created for this project. I like the idea of the Bronx having a football team play in Yankee stadium. The Pinstripe Bowl is one of my favorites in College Football. Pretty much a baseball themed set created for a football team. The logos borrow Yankee elements and have a baseball script font. The primary logo actually features sublimated stripes inside the logo, these are also seen on the word mark's tail. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory.

Reveal hidden contents

Bronx%20Style%20Guide_zpsbbziwuhe.png

Next up will be Hartford, Hawaii, Las Vegas and Lincoln.

I should be finished by this weekend with Alabama. I'll let ya see before I post anything.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived