NBA | Denver Nuggets Rebrand | Update: Court Designs

Go Red Sox!

Hi! Here is my latest rebrand – this time of an NBA team, which, in my view, could need one – the Denver Nuggets.

I used the well-known and popular elements of the current primary and alternate mark and arranged them differently in order to create a simple and modern NBA logo. 

The focus, of course, was to create a new primary mark. Their current one is way too word mark-heavy, so I wanted to change that. The "DN" logo is a modernized version of their current one with a different color emphasis.

All the team colors have been untouched. 

Link to current Nuggets logos: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/229/Denver_Nuggets

Denver%20Nuggets%20logo%20package_zps2rl

Denver%20Nuggets%20primary%20mark_zps7sk

Denver%20Nuggets%20secondary%20mark_zps9

Denver%20Nuggets%20alternate%20mark_zpsn

Denver%20Nuggets%20word%20mark_zpscgz3vy

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

2 hours ago, timberwolf said:

image.gif

Thanks, timberwolf.

38 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

It all looks great. The one thing is in that little bit where the white peak part meets the yellow bits, I'd put navy between them.

Thank you, sleuthpanther.

I had a draft with the mountain and the middle seam being separated with a navy outline, but it was too much. Therefore I dropped it. It just looks cleaner without it.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

21 hours ago, dont care said:

wow

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

I really can't do anything but echo what everyone has already said. There should be some blue inbetween the mountain's snow and the basketball, but overall, this is just beautiful. Bravo.

Thanks a lot, Zeus89725. I prefer this draft because it's a little different than usual and therefore doesn't look as generic as with a navy outline separating the two elements.

50 minutes ago, Ken Bannister said:

^what he said!! good job op

Thank you, Ken Bannister.

9 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Perfection! This is a really solid logo and is easily an upgrade.

Thanks a lot, KittSmith95.

On 10.8.2016 at 10:39 PM, sgriffin0110 said:

I would love to see some jerseys for this.

I might probably create some unis. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Turkleton said:

Love it, it's an upgrade and I'm actually a fan of the Nuggets identity already.

Pick axe / basketball seams are excellent

Thank you, Turkleton! Much appreciated.

47 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Someone get the Nuggets on the phone! These logos are superior to their current set and they should switch to this! Great job Go Red Sox!!! 

Thanks a lot, panthers_2012! Glad you like it.

The top court design is better. More of color balance. The second one has an overload navy and sky blue on the baselines. It's too much for similar colors 

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

44 minutes ago, jus2damcrazey219 said:

The top court design is better. More of color balance. The second one has an overload navy and sky blue on the baselines. It's too much for similar colors 

I absolutely agree. The idea was to present a yellow-gold paint. This particular navy and light blue baseline coloration has been the most suitable way to match the paint.

Archived