Tampa Bay Buccaneers fix

infernoqueso

I took a break from my main series, MLB Organizational Tweaks, create a quick concept for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  They currently have some problems with their set that I wanted to address.  First off their number font is horrendous, so I used a modified block font similar to their super bowl winning look.  I also lightened the shade of pewter because their darker shade is really drab and doesn't mix well with their bright red and orange.  Their is only one logo used for the shoulder patch to remain consistent.  Also the buccaneers wordmark is added above the front numbers.  C&C is appreciated.  

bucs home.pngbucs white pants.pngbucs away.pngbucs all white.png

Six sets seems a little overwhelming, I think the sock changes are unnecessary. Maybe an orange alternate would work? I HATE the Bucs current look so I'm glad you revamped that and changed that awful digital clock font. Tinker with this set, maybe stray a little further from traditional, but nice job overall

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

13 hours ago, infernoqueso said:

Should I increase the size of the helmet logo?

No, it's good as is.  How about an orange alt?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived