World Cup Reebok Redesign

Patrick07

Okay, I am excited for this one as this is my biggest post yet. Over the next few days I will posting redesigned World Cup of Hockey jerseys as if they were produced by Reebok. Lets start off with the host, Canada. The inspiration behind the design was to keep a traditional look while still looking progressive. I kept the maple leaf sleeves from the World Cup, but added traditional striping with black trim. Stay tuned for more!

Canada WCH.png

It's a good start, but the sleeves are way too busy. I would just go ahead and eliminate the maple leaf pattern on the bottom of the sleeve.

Also, match the striping pattern between the arms and the hem (keep the double stripes). That's my biggest gripe with the new Maple Leafs uniforms.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

For North America, I wanted a better balance between the black, silver and orange/red. To do this, I incorporated more striping on both jerseys. Also, as promised, I made a much more traditional redesign for Canada. Comments and criticism is appreciated, and stay tuned for Europe tomorrow! 

North America WCH.png

Canada WCH new.png

Archived