Premier League x Baseball Crossover (Southampton Saints added 13/20) (Temporarily Inactive)

Victormrey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release The Tiger!

HULL TIGERS (HULL CITY AFC)

Hull City AFC are known as The Tigers, animal which has appeared in the club's crest several times since 1947.  The colours chosen are amber and black. The primary logo is the club's former crest, and the cap logo is a T with an H in negative space.

Baseball Premier League Hull Tigers Logo Sheet.png

The home and road uniforms feature the tradtional white and grey with amber and black details, while the alternate uniform is mainly amber with black sleeves, pinstripes and pants, inspired by the 2015/16 kit.

Baseball Premier League Hull Tigers Home Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Hull Tigers Road Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Hull Tigers Alt Uniform.png

On 23/8/2016 at 6:47 PM, coco1997 said:

The Tigers look great! Awesome color scheme.

Thanks! It's easy to work with colour schemes like this ^_^

7 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

I'm calling it right now Man City is gonna have a Mets vibe and ManU will have a Yankees vibe

Well, I see your point, but I have thought a different approach. City is going to be light blue with navy (or maybe claret) details (maybe I'll be using light blue pinstripes), and United will look like the Pirates, but with red instead of yellow.

Also, if City and the Yankees reached a deal relating NYCFC, why would United have the Yankees vibe? ;)

14 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

Thanks! It's easy to work with colour schemes like this ^_^

Well, I see your point, but I have thought a different approach. City is going to be light blue with navy (or maybe claret) details (maybe I'll be using light blue pinstripes), and United will look like the Pirates, but with red instead of yellow.

Also, if City and the Yankees reached a deal relating NYCFC, why would United have the Yankees vibe? ;)

Because I'm a city fan and a mets fan and I hate United and the Yanks (fun fact i only go to Yankee stadium to watch NYCFC) also Orange is minor color with NYCFC and ManCity has worn...lets just say many interesting colors in their unis

1 minute ago, New York's Greatest said:

Because I'm a city fan and a mets fan and I hate United and the Yanks (fun fact i only go to Yankee stadium to watch NYCFC) also Orange is minor color with NYCFC and ManCity has worn...lets just say many interesting colors in their unis

Yeah, that's true, City have used some interesting secondary colours. But, like I said before, I'll be using navy or claret as secondary colour, I want to keep their traditional colour scheme. BTW, I've just recalled that @Aggie12 suggested me to use a C design à la Cincinnati Reds, how about using it for the Citizens?

Let's continue the series with the current champions.

LEICESTER CITY FOXES (LEICESTER CITY FC)

Leicester City have three nicknames: The FoxesThe Blues and City; given I've alredy used "Blues" for Chelsea and I will use "Citizens" for Manchester City, I decided to go for "The Foxes". The primary logo is taken from the club's 1983-92 crest, featuring a baseball ball, and the cap logo is made by a L, C and F put together.

Baseball Premier League Leicester City Foxes Logo Sheet.png

The home and road uniform are white and grey with blue and gold details, and the alternate uniform is blue/white/blue, based on the club's traditional look.

Baseball Premier League Leicester City Foxes Home Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Leicester City Foxes Road Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Leicester City Foxes Alt Uniform.png

NOTE: I used the "Foxes" wordmark for the three uniforms because "Leicester" was way to big to fit on the front, and I didn't like how the primary or cap logos look on the unis.

Nice job on the Foxes. Not totally feeling that wordmark, if only because the angled all-caps looks a bit off. I also think you should shrink the cap logo; the way you have it now would have the logo covering the entire front panel.

Other than that, another solid entry!

The primary logo is excellent, it doesn't have a whole lot of flair, but it's a classic, guarantee they wouldn't change that ever. Also, the cap logo is quite clever. This reminds me of what the Brewers should look like (the uniforms).

17 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Nice job on the Foxes. Not totally feeling that wordmark, if only because the angled all-caps looks a bit off. I also think you should shrink the cap logo; the way you have it now would have the logo covering the entire front panel.

Other than that, another solid entry!

Thank you for the feedback. About the wordmark, it's actually taken from the club's current crest, about the caps logo, I agree with you, I've updated the designs, making it smaller.

6 hours ago, Jvhn177 said:

The primary logo is excellent, it doesn't have a whole lot of flair, but it's a classic, guarantee they wouldn't change that ever. Also, the cap logo is quite clever. This reminds me of what the Brewers should look like (the uniforms).

Thanks! I totally agree with you about the Brewers' colour scheme, they should go for Blue/Gold, instead of mixing Navy/Gold, Blue/Yellow and Navy/Yellow.

The next team is one of the most succesful in English football/soccer.

LIVERPOOL REDS (LIVERPOOL FC)

Liverpool FC are known as The Reds, which have been their main colour since 1896. The primary logo is the club's Liverbird with a baseball ball, and the cap logo is a L and R put together. I decided to use a different design for the sleeve badge, being this a circle surrounding the Liverbird's head.

Baseball Premier League Liverpool Reds Logo Sheet.png

The home and road uniforms are white and grey with red details, while the alternate uni is inspired by the 1976/77 kit, season in which the club won their first Champions League.

Baseball Premier League Liverpool Reds Home Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Liverpool Reds Road Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Liverpool Reds Alt Uniform.png

For those of you who don't know it, I used 96 instead of 42 for the unis numbers as tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans who died in the Hillsborough Disaster.

Looks good, I like the light blue cap with the white logo better

maybe do an "M" in the same style and have them interlocking

also for other teams it would be nice to see some interlocking letters like that of the cardinals and dodgers

On 27/8/2016 at 6:54 PM, Aggie12 said:

Looks good, I like the light blue cap with the white logo better

maybe do an "M" in the same style and have them interlocking

also for other teams it would be nice to see some interlocking letters like that of the cardinals and dodgers

I tried to add a M, but it didn't really work, I'll try that for future teams.

On 27/8/2016 at 10:10 PM, coco1997 said:

The Reds look excellent. That alternate would be something to see on the field. 

I like both of those caps for the Citizens. It depends how they match with the uniform. 

Thanks! About Citizens, I'm uploading the designs in few minutes ;)

After a few days break, let's continue with the first team from Manchester.

MACHESTER CITIZENS (MANCHESTER CITY FC)

Not really too much to explain here, they are know as The Citizens due to the club name. The primary logo is taken from the club's new crest and the cap logo is a C à la Cincinnati Reds.

Baseball Premier League Manchester Citizens Logo Sheet.png

The home uniform is white with light blue pinstripes and navy details, the road uniform is grey with light blue and navy details, and the alt uniform is light blue / white / navy, combination used by the club from 1894 to 1951 and from 1987 to 2003, here is an example: http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00182/18063-zoom.jpg

Baseball Premier League Manchester Citizens Home Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Manchester Citizens Road Uniform.pngBaseball Premier League Manchester Citizens Alt Uniform.png

Archived