AHL Custom Goal Horns (18/30 - Rockford)

BostonStrong13

Goal Horns aren't usually seen on the boards, and I wanted to try something new. I am making Custom Goal Horns for the 30 AHL teams. Here is the Albany Devils Custom Goal Horn.

I used the horn they use now and combined it with Nelly's Here Comes the Boom.

Up next: Bakersfield.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

The next team is the Bakersfield Condors, what I did was I had the Dallas Stars horn and had 2 longer blasts then 2 short blasts. I had Jump Around as their goal song. Here is the Condors Horn.

Up next: Binghamton. 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

2 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

This is pretty cool and unique...my only "request" (I use that loosely) is that for Springfield the falcon screech in the goal horn is still used. All in all this is really cool.

I don't remember there being a screech innthe falcons horn... 

Here is Binghamton. I made the horn they use but make the longer blast twice, cut the siren, and had the Bro Hymn Pennywise. 

Next up: Bridgeport.

#34ever

3 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I don't remember there being a screech innthe falcons horn... 

Here is Binghamton. I made the horn they use but make the longer blast twice, cut the siren, and had the Bro Hymn Pennywise. 

Next up: Bridgeport.

I believe it was added within the couple of years don't quote on that I could be wrong but I swear I heard it at the a game last season

20 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

I believe it was added within the couple of years don't quote on that I could be wrong but I swear I heard it at the a game last season

Ill try and find it.

#34ever

For Bridgeport, I used the Horn they currently use and combined it with The Sheepdogs Feeling Good. The same song that the Maple Leafs use right now. 

Up next: Charlotte.

#34ever

22 minutes ago, kjella47 said:

Gotta say I love this thread, very unique and well executed!

Thanks! 

Next up is the Checkers. For this horn I used the horn that the Bruins use along with many others 3 times and used the Checkers Goal Song, as it is called. 

Next up: Chicago.

#34ever

Here are the champs. Cleveland's horn combines the current song they use, with the old NJ Devils horn used in the early 2000's up to around 2010... i am pretty sure the AHL's recent Barons used the horn blast as well. 

Next: Grand Rapids. 

#34ever

1 hour ago, BostonStrong13 said:

For the Wolf Pack, I used the horn the Flyers use, with their goal song they currently use now. 

Up next: Hershey.

Love Hartford and Bridgeport (espeacially because they are two of my favorite AHL teams)

Archived