Sign in to follow this  
BostonStrong13

AHL Custom Goal Horns (18/30 - Rockford)

Recommended Posts

Goal Horns aren't usually seen on the boards, and I wanted to try something new. I am making Custom Goal Horns for the 30 AHL teams. Here is the Albany Devils Custom Goal Horn.

I used the horn they use now and combined it with Nelly's Here Comes the Boom.

 

Up next: Bakersfield.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next team is the Bakersfield Condors, what I did was I had the Dallas Stars horn and had 2 longer blasts then 2 short blasts. I had Jump Around as their goal song. Here is the Condors Horn.

 

Up next: Binghamton. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pretty cool and unique...my only "request" (I use that loosely) is that for Springfield the falcon screech in the goal horn is still used. All in all this is really cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

This is pretty cool and unique...my only "request" (I use that loosely) is that for Springfield the falcon screech in the goal horn is still used. All in all this is really cool.

I don't remember there being a screech innthe falcons horn... 

 

Here is Binghamton. I made the horn they use but make the longer blast twice, cut the siren, and had the Bro Hymn Pennywise. 

 

Next up: Bridgeport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I don't remember there being a screech innthe falcons horn... 

 

Here is Binghamton. I made the horn they use but make the longer blast twice, cut the siren, and had the Bro Hymn Pennywise. 

 

Next up: Bridgeport.

I believe it was added within the couple of years don't quote on that I could be wrong but I swear I heard it at the a game last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

I believe it was added within the couple of years don't quote on that I could be wrong but I swear I heard it at the a game last season

Ill try and find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Bridgeport, I used the Horn they currently use and combined it with The Sheepdogs Feeling Good. The same song that the Maple Leafs use right now. 

 

Up next: Charlotte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kjella47 said:

Gotta say I love this thread, very unique and well executed!

Thanks! 

 

Next up is the Checkers. For this horn I used the horn that the Bruins use along with many others 3 times and used the Checkers Goal Song, as it is called. 

 

Next up: Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Chicago. For this horn, i used a siren that the Nordiques used with Howlin' for You by the Black Keys. 

 

Next up: Cleveland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the champs. Cleveland's horn combines the current song they use, with the old NJ Devils horn used in the early 2000's up to around 2010... i am pretty sure the AHL's recent Barons used the horn blast as well. 

 

Next: Grand Rapids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For The Griffins horn, I used the Stars blast 6 times with Bon Jovi's This Is Our House.

 

Next up: Hartford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Wolf Pack, I used the horn the Flyers use, with their goal song they currently use now. 

 

Up next: Hershey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

For The Griffins horn, I used the Stars blast 6 times with Bon Jovi's This Is Our House.

 

Next up: Hartford.

"This video is private.  Sorry about that."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BostonStrong13 said:

For the Wolf Pack, I used the horn the Flyers use, with their goal song they currently use now. 

 

Up next: Hershey.

Love Hartford and Bridgeport (espeacially because they are two of my favorite AHL teams)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MBurmy said:

"This video is private.  Sorry about that."

Sorry about that... Try it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Hershey, I completely redid their goal horn, starting off with Buffalo's goal horn and Olé by the Bouncing Souls as the goal song. 

 

Up next: Iowa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Wild, I used a longer blast of what they/Calgary currently use, with DJ Kool's Let Me Clear My Throat and Kernkraft 400.

 

Up next: Lehigh Valley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Phantoms horn, I used a blast of the Wild Horn, with a remix of Booyah. The Flyers previously used the song.

 

Up next: Manitoba. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this