jay_fs_designs

Various NHL jerseys (#6 Vegas Golden Knights)

I have recently done a few 3rd jerseys for some of the NHL teams. There is no specific order or any reason for the teams I picked. Just whatever came to my mind. 

First are the New York Rangers. I have a seen a Rangers t-shirt that is navy and white only. So I wondered what they would look like without red. And I think for a third or a one game only jersey it would look quite nice. Agree? Disagree? 

IMG_20160716_232127.jpg

Pretty cool actually.

This looks too much like the Lightning to me. The jerseys nice but I can't get past that

15 hours ago, Bruins said:

This looks too much like the Lightning to me. The jerseys nice but I can't get past that

I see where you're coming from but for me the Lightning will always be blue black and white. I can't stand their current blue and white look 

Thanks for the feedback so far. Next are the Detroit Red Wings. This one would work best as a one night only jersey I guess. I used a darker shade of red than they usually have. The striping pattern is as solid as on every of their jerseys. Since they barely vary their look and never use any third jerseys I thought having one not too different from their main set would be the most realistic option.

IMG_20160619_222236.jpg

No joke, these are perfect. They're kind of the same idea as the real Rangers third jerseys in that they stay with the same concept with a darker scheme and a few tweak. This needs to be put in use

The issue is that these would look too similar in striping to the Maple Leafs, and that would not go over well at all. Some tweaks, and this could work.

Breath of fresh air for the Rangers.  Colour me a fan.

#3 is a 3rd jersey for the San Jose Sharks using their new logos. I really like their black 3rd with little teal and white but IF they change it I'd expect more teal so that's what this design is based on. 

IMG_20160813_173028.jpg

21 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

#3 is a 3rd jersey for the San Jose Sharks using their new logos. I really like their black 3rd with little teal and white but IF they change it I'd expect more teal so that's what this design is based on. 

IMG_20160813_173028.jpg

This is the first use of a non-stick sharks logo that I really like, great stuff.

Finally; a black Sharks jersey with some substance.  I like it!  Only suggestion would be to remove the sleve stripes that intersect with the shoulder-to-sleeve yoke.

On August 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM, moonwalker said:

It would be cool as a jersey for a Yankees night or something like that.

I was thinking this or as a NYPD night.

The Rangers third needs at least a little bit of red. It screams Lightning and/or Maple Leafs in its current state.

1 hour ago, mosicin said:

I was thinking this or as a NYPD night.

Yeah it would be very cool for that too.

On 8/13/2016 at 3:15 PM, jay_fs_designs said:

I have recently done a few 3rd jerseys for some of the NHL teams. There is no specific order or any reason for the teams I picked. Just whatever came to my mind. 

First are the New York Rangers. I have a seen a Rangers t-shirt that is navy and white only. So I wondered what they would look like without red. And I think for a third or a one game only jersey it would look quite nice. Agree? Disagree? 

IMG_20160716_232127.jpg

It needs red because this looks to much like the Lightning/Maple Leafs.

50 minutes ago, jay_fs_designs said:

the next one isn't a 3rd. This how I would have dressed up the Maple Leafs after their rebrand for the centennial season. 

leasfs1.png

I really like it, especially as a an alternate, for the home. I'm curious to see how this is recieved by some of the more hardcore O6 traditionalists, on here.