World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

3 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

Good luck. I see your trade for Paul Coffee's help you a lot, getting no points. I guess you should have traded for Joe Sakic instead...?

Oh wait, he's mine. ^_^

I haven't been able to put him in. And speaking of no points, that's what you are going to get tomorrow!B)

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, VitorioArts said:

I'm very happy, we got our first win!

#BELIEVEinBROOKLYN

Good game. Guess my previous trepidation was correct! My team hasn't quite clicked yet. Also, I should've started Casey against y'all for a revenge match. :lol:

That's OK, my star players are gonna get their crap together and start scoring in bunches. #HammerTime

1 hour ago, Uglybus said:

Are the prospects randomly generated? Also, RIP St. Petersburg. 

20 hours ago, Uglybus said:

Oh, you think there's going to be a lot of trash talk? You're wrong. It's going to be tons. 

I actually don't like trash talk either. All the banter I'm saying isn't true. I'm just messing around. ;)

ok...

we play you one more time... and then i might narrow the score to closer then 3... 

it makes me feel good to say that wasn't the worst loss of the day... sorry @moonwalker...

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Just now, BostonStrong13 said:

ok...

we play you one more time... and then i might narrow the score to closer then 3... 

it makes me feel good to say that wasn't the worst loss of the day... sorry @moonwalker...

When I say that crap, I'm doing it ironically. I know for a fact I'm going to get destroyed later on. I don't mean anything I'm saying. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 minute ago, Uglybus said:

When I say that crap, I'm doing it ironically. I know for a fact I'm going to get destroyed later on. I don't mean anything I'm saying. 

i know haha, just playin

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

13 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

I think we're pretty even...minus the fact that I probably have the best goaltending Duo.

But remember, I just got Essensa for Kolzig, and now my lowest goalie is a backup goalie. Not a depth goalie

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

7 minutes ago, RedfieldNick said:

But remember, I just got Essensa for Kolzig, and now my lowest goalie is a backup goalie. Not a depth goalie

Remember how good Kolzig becomes? Also... lets agree to disagree on who's better, but agree on the fact that we have the best goalies in the league

Also...@Uglybus @~Bear

Things are really...HEATING UP between you two

tumblr_nu6vrcbOes1uedmhyo1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Also, Essensa's GAA was always terrible. His career GAA was 3.15

Those were all Hasek starts.

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

A list of some sort would be nice and fair so people are skipped over.

Ideally no one should own more than one team unless its run by the commissioner until a new GM could be found. But that's just my opinion. 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived