World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

You know what, sign me up. I love these designs so far too. Quick question: how many games are dimmed a day and wil there be expansion?  

Each day between 8-10 games will be simmed, so every team will play a game each day. There will be expansions every couple years, with an expansion draft and votes for which cities will be selected.

Now, we have the Montreal Quebecois with some of the finest French-Canadian talent in the league. Patrick Roy is the main man between the pipes, and Steve Yzerman will be anchoring the top line. Guy Lafleur will be playing one final season with the Quebecois and may be a scoring threat from a third or fourth line position.

quebecoisroster.png

quebecois.png

Up next we have the Moscow Stars. Their logo represents (obviously) a star and a letter M, but is also supposed to represent a superhero in a cape. The Stars have some very solid scorers in Oleg Znarok and Sergei Federov.

starsroster.png

stars.png

The following teams are still up for grabs:

BROOKLYN EMPERORS
COLOGNE MAGI
COPENHAGEN HAMMERS
HELSINKI ICEBREAKERS
MONTREAL QUEBECOIS
MOSCOW STARS 
RIGA GRIFFINS
STOCKHOLM NORSEMEN
WINNIPEG LAKERS

Things are going well to start the season by some time next week so sign up!

Up next are the Prague Golems named after the mythical beast of Prague. The Golems have a lineup comprised of the finest talent that former Czechoslovakia has to offer as well as a speedy young Russian.

golemsroster.png

golems.png

Up next are the Riga Griffins. They get their name from the main animal from the Latvian coat of arms. The Griffins feature the best in Latvian hockey talent in goaltender Arturs Irbe and young defenseman Sandis Ozolinsh. Scoring will probably be led by Valeri Kamensky.

griffinsroster.png

griffins.png

Up next are the St. Petersburg (Leningrad until halfway through the season) Horsemen. They get their name from the Czar Peter statue in St. Petersburg. The Horsemen have a Russian heavy roster that may surprise during the season.

horsemenroster.png

horsemen.png

13 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

Up next are the St. Petersburg (Leningrad until halfway through the season) Horsemen. They get their name from the Czar Peter statue in St. Petersburg. The Horsemen have a Russian heavy roster that may surprise during the season.

horsemenroster.png

horsemen.png

they look great! i like the chest striping a lot!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Up next are the Stockholm Norsemen who feature the physical presence of 2 of the Broten brothers  , Dale Hunter and Kjell Samuelsson. You can expect to be black and blue after a matchup with the Norsemen.

norsemenroster.png

norsemen.png

All of the teams are done, so I'll post them up here quickly so I can get everything ready for the inaugural season!

Up next are the Toronto Bucks. The Bucks hit the jackpot and got the first draft and picked a Mr. Wayne Gretzky. 

bucksroster.png

bucks.png

Archived