World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

I have a question about the results. Do you have an option to just export the results so you don't have to hand type everything? Something similar to the program like Baseball Mogul (made by sports mogul) where it just exports results into a notepad file?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, worcat said:

I have a question about the results. Do you have an option to just export the results so you don't have to hand type everything? Something similar to the program like Baseball Mogul (made by sports mogul) where it just exports results into a notepad file?

I wish. I'm using an excel "program" I wrote. It's a pain. I'll check things out for next season.

We have a trade to announce:

BOSTON trades F Kirk Muller to 

COLOGNE for their 2nd and 3rd Round Draft Picks

The trade deadline is now moved up to Sunday night at midnight eastern time, so get them in so you can be competitive for the playoffs!

Here are the results for two rounds simulated today. We had some offensive explosions and more shutouts from Irbe and Roy:

Montreal 1 - Prague 0
MON 1-0-0 1 Roy
PRA 0-0-0 0 Hasek

Moscow 3 - Cologne 2
MOS 1-2-0 3 Drozdov
COL 0-1-1 2 Hextall

Riga 3 - Kiev 0
RIG 2-0-1 3 Irbe
KIE 0-0-0 0 Marijn

Helsinki 4 - St Petersburg 3
HEL 1-2-1 4 Pietrangelo
STP 1-2-0 3 Draper

Saskatoon 6 - Halifax 4
SAS 4-1-1 6 Riendeau
HAL 0-2-2 4 Ranford/Fuhr

Copenhagen 2 - Seattle 1
COP 1-0-0-1 2 Cheveldae
SEA 0-0-1-0 1 Hrudey

Stockholm 7 - Chicago 2
STO 2-0-5 7 Vanbiesbrouck
CHI 1-0-1 2 Millen/Mason

Brooklyn 4 - Toronto 2
BRO 3-0-1 4 Beaupre
TOR 0-1-1 2 Moog

Washington 7 - Boston 1
WAS 1-2-4 7 Malarchuk
BOS 0-1-0 1 Sidorkiewicz/Berthiaume

Amsterdam 3 - Winnipeg 3
AMS 1-2-0-0 3 McLean
WIN 0-1-2-0 3 Joseph

round 2:

Halifax 2 - Stockholm 4
HAL 1-1-0 2 Fuhr
STO 0-1-3 4 Vanbiesbrouck

Moscow 5 - Riga 3
MOS 2-1-2 5 Trefilov
RIG 0-1-2 3 Irbe

St Petersburg 0 - Montreal 2
STP 0-0-0 0 Shtalenkov
MON 1-1-0 2 Roy

Kiev 7 - Saskatoon 5
KIE 0-4-3 7 Marijn
SAS 3-0-2 5 Puppa/Riendeau

Seattle 3 - Helsinki 3
SEA 1-2-0-0 3 Hrudey
HEL 0-3-0-0 3 Pietrangelo

Cologne 3 - Prague 2
COL 0-2-1 3 Terreri
PRA 1-0-1 2 Hasek

Toronto 2 - Copenhagen 3
TOR 0-0-2 2 Moog
COP 0-2-1 3 Cheveldae

Chicago 10 - Washington 2
CHI 5-1-4 10 Belfour
WAS 2-0-0 2 Barrasso/Malarchuk

Winnipeg 5 - Brooklyn 1
WIN 1-3-1 5 Joseph
BRO 0-1-0 1 Beaupre

Boston 8 - Amsterdam 2
BOS 4-1-3 8 Sidorkiewicz
AMS 0-1-1 2 Samoilov/Jablonski

Roster doc is updated. I need each GM to submit a ranking of all of the 1991 rookies as this is how I will conduct the draft. Give each rookie a number from 1-82. If you don't submit this in time for the draft, the commissioner will auto-draft for you in the order that the rookies are currently ranked on the doc (first year rankings).

Kiev would like to thank Mr. Yuldashev for everything he has done for our team and community. We found it to be in our best interest to look toward the future and to place Mr. Yuldashev in a more productive environment for the remainder of his career. Kiev is excited to welcome Mr. Bure to the organization and to lead the franchise in the future to much success.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

27 minutes ago, worcat said:

Kiev would like to thank Mr. Yuldashev for everything he has done for our team and community. We found it to be in our best interest to look toward the future and to place Mr. Yuldashev in a more productive environment for the remainder of his career. Kiev is excited to welcome Mr. Bure to the organization and to lead the franchise in the future to much success.

HAHAHAHA THATS AMAZING!! 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

2 hours ago, worcat said:

image.jpeg

Ok, so I was looking back at the stats and realized I screwed up the standings, so I used the magical powers of excel to fix it. Tomorrow morning, I'll be updating the stats doc, with a new breakdown for home vs away team stats as well. There were some interesting things there! For example, Moscow is excellent at home (11-3-1) and garbage on the road (4-10-2). Well anyways, here are today's results. Yuldashev got a goal and 2 assists in his debut with the Golems:

Brooklyn 8 - Boston 4
BRO 3-4-1 8 Waite
BOS 0-0-4 4 Berthiaume/Hanlon

Prague 7 - St Petersburg 6
PRA 2-2-3 7 Hasek/Essensa
STP 1-3-2 6 Shtalenkov/Draper

Saskatoon 2 - Moscow 1
SAS 0-0-2 2 Puppa
MOS 0-1-0 1 Trefilov

Montreal 4 - Seattle 1
MON 2-0-2 4 Roy
SEA 0-1-0 1 Hrudey

Stockholm 1 - Kiev 2
STO 0-1-0 1 Vnbiesbrouck
KIE 1-1-0 2 Ivashkin

Helsinki 4 - Toronto 2
HEL 1-2-1 4 Pietrangelo
TOR 0-1-1 2 Moog

Washington 0 - Halifax 1
WAS 0-0-0 0 Malarchuk
HAL 1-0-0 1 Ranford

Copenhagen 2 - Winnipeg 0
COP 1-1-0 2 Casey
WIN 0-0-0 0 Joseph

Amsterdam 2 - Chicago 3
AMS 1-0-1 2 McLean
CHI 0-2-1 3 Belfour

Riga 3 - Cologne 5
RIG 3-0-0 3 Irbe
COL 1-3-1 Hextall

42 minutes ago, worcat said:

Local Kiev shops had a sale on farewell cards, this is the best we could do.

999a105724a36fc91966fc549d6cc96f.jpg

This not accurate...it should say dasvidanya... 

2 hours ago, worcat said:

Also this is damage control at its best

Also YAAAAAASSSSS MONTREAL!!!!!! YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

2 minutes ago, worcat said:

Which is why it makes it that humorous to me.

I find it funny too (especially the part about it being the best they could find) I'm just a liittle bit of a kill joy for the sake of being one sometimes...btw congrats on the trade!

Thank you. It is very bitter sweet. Yuldashev is putting up some insane numbers and I will continue to monitor his progress. Hopefully he wins the MVP....or breaks his leg the next time he plays Kiev :lol:

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived