World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok GMs. If you haven't already sent me how you want your goalies to matchup, and your lines you want, I will use my best judgement, but no complaining!

Also, for the sake of simulation, the season begins now, and any trades or signings made after this post will be applied to the second week of the season as I'll be simulating it one week at a time. Cheers!

More artwork coming in the next few days too!

1 hour ago, worcat said:

I'll entertain offers for Alexei Kovalev

Oi! I already sent an offer, it was accepted, and he's in Prague! I have proof!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

The first round of games of the 1991-92 season are simulated and here are our results!

St Petersburg 1 - Cologne 7
Boston 4 - Washington 3
Toronto 4 - Brooklyn 5 OT
Chicago 0 - Stockholm 2
Amsterdam 1 - Winnipeg 3
Copenhagen 2 - Seattle 2
Saskatoon 2 - Halifax 4
Helsinki 5 - Riga 4 OT
Prague 4 - Kiev 2
Minsk 5 - Ontario 4
Moscow 1 - Montreal 2

Please let me know if you can help with simulation. This is a huge task for one guy, and I've been getting busy at work, but spread out between a group of guys it could be a lot easier. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you the simulator and instruction packet.

Unfortunately with my current workload getting a little crazy at work (finishing my Army contract after 10 years and transferring to civilian life), if I can't get any help with simming, this may become just an art project after this season, which would still be cool, but wouldn't be fun for those who invested their time and effort into the league.

1 hour ago, JCRGraphix said:

The first round of games of the 1991-92 season are simulated and here are our results!

Moscow 1 - Montreal 2

Please let me know if you can help with simulation. This is a huge task for one guy, and I've been getting busy at work, but spread out between a group of guys it could be a lot easier. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you the simulator and instruction packet.

Unfortunately with my current workload getting a little crazy at work (finishing my Army contract after 10 years and transferring to civilian life), if I can't get any help with simming, this may become just an art project after this season, which would still be cool, but wouldn't be fun for those who invested their time and effort into the league.

The banners rose tonight, and Les Québécois ont augmenté à l'occasion...also hopefully everything works out in the end.

7 hours ago, JCRGraphix said:

I may be able to help, but would I have to forfeit my team to sim games to avoid a conflict of interest?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived