World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im waiting to see if I can join you guys. but what I didnt see and would be helpful. Is a list of trades and draft picks each team has and did.

Just like the roster sheet and stat sheets. running threw 50 pages of transactions is kinda tuff.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

16 minutes ago, MSO94 said:

Im waiting to see if I can join you guys. but what I didnt see and would be helpful. Is a list of trades and draft picks each team has and did.

Just like the roster sheet and stat sheets. running threw 50 pages of transactions is kinda tuff.

First off, did u PM JCR what team you want? It may take a day or two, but you'll be in soon. 

Second, there isn't a list of all trades. Draft picks are ~page 40. 

If you want to see current rosters, go to Page 1. JCR has them linked. 

Anyone want Alexander Semak? Second Line FWD - 79 overall... 

What sucks is how is he was an 80 ovr. he would be a first liner too... looking for a pick for him. Any offers PM me. 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Alright folks. I had to have surgery the other day, and it looks like I'll need more, so unfortunately I'll have to step down as commissioner of the WHL due to lack of time to devote to running this to the level you folks deserve. I will however continue to provide artwork as often as possible. As my last act as commissioner, I'd like to welcome MSO94 as the new GM of the Toronto Bucks.

Here is a link to my WHL files you'll need to continue simulating. You guys can figure out a new commissioner while I recover and try not to bleed all over myself. I'm sorry that I have to back out like this, but life happens! Hopefully we can keep this going as a fantasy thing, but if not, I'll do my best to keep the art coming.

Cheers!

Prayers are with you @JCRGraphix!

Hope you can get better.

I do not have the power to simulate, but I would love for this to continue.

I could be the commissioner and give my team to somebody else, but I could not simulate.

I guess we will figure this out in the next few days.

IxkieML.png

Archived