World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have time, but I don't want to waste it. I don't mind doing it but it already seems like a dead league to me. Too much growth with expansion teams, minor league teams and abandoned teams looking for dedicated owners.

This was fun while it lasted and could have been great but it got too big for itself

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

6 minutes ago, Darknes said:

Well part of the fun for me was managing Boston

I think @Darknes can still manage Boston as long as simulations are not tampered with (i.e. One team going undefeated especially if that team is a bottom tier team) and his transactions are done through a third party

I don't really care who is the Commissioner, I just want it to be fair. I also want to finish this next season for JCR.

Like I said before, I would be open to becoming the commissioner, but I would need a replacement to manage Amsterdam, as I would step down from being the Royals GM. I would just need somebody to simulate.

IxkieML.png

I'm sorry to here that JCR. Get well soon. Sometimes life gets in the way of our free time. 

If we're going to continue this, we need designs as well for future seasons after this last batch is rolled out. We also need a GM who we know won't cheat (not suspecting anyone, but I'm sure someone on these boards could join). 

I'll look into the simulator, but I'm not going to do any designs. I can barely use paint ^_^

Archived