World Hockey League 1991-92 (GMs Needed!)

JCRGraphix

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Melody22B said:

I don't really mind who is in charge of doing what, as long as they know what they are doing.

Maybe to make it easier on the new commish, we don't  worry about the minor league?

And get rid of Les Patriotes and #WingedHussarsofWarsaw I'd prefer if we didn't do that

I don't question Darknes' integrity and I don't think anyone else should. I'm ok with him still running Boston and being the commish.

I don't think any new GM's should have any say against him, I mean afterall, who the hell do you think you are? Thank you Darknes for stepping up.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

1 hour ago, worcat said:

I don't question Darknes' integrity and I don't think anyone else should. I'm ok with him still running Boston and being the commish.

I don't think any new GM's should have any say against him, I mean afterall, who the hell do you think you are? Thank you Darknes for stepping up.

Im with ya. but ya never know how some may think.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

5 hours ago, Spanna65 said:

I'm willing to step up to manage a team if you like. Probably will only be for one season, but we'll see how it goes.

IMG_0821.PNG

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

6 hours ago, Spanna65 said:

I'm willing to step up to manage a team if you like. Probably will only be for one season, but we'll see how it goes.

Just give me a PM and I can give you a list of teams that are available 

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

Thank you all for the support, tonight I'm going to figure out the simulation stuff but for now we have some trades to announce.

AMSTERDAM trades F Mark Recchi to ST. PETERSBURG for ST. PETERSBURG's 1991 2nd and 3rd round picks F Leonid Trukho

AMSTERDAM trades F Dale Hawerchuk to MONTREAL for MONTREAL's  1993 2nd round pick F Doug Evans F Dale Taylor

MONTREAL Signs F John McIntyre G Andrei Fedotov
MONTREAL Drops G Larry Dyck

BOSTON trades D Borje Salming to WINNIPEG for 1991 1st Round Draft Pick

BOSTON Signs D Igor Monayenkov

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

I've been ridiculously busy but popping in to say I'm sad about JCR (hope you get well soon buddy!) and glad @Darknes is stepping up as Commish. Good luck!

That said, Copenhagen is in the market for goaltending help for my man Tim Cheveldae. I've got forwards to trade if anyone is interested in sending a proposal.

I'm sorry to hear that, JCR. I sincerely hope you feel better as soon as possible. 

With that being said, I'm going to step down from being the GM of the Blazers. It was a very fun time, but the confusion with the new commissioner, I have a feeling that the league isn't going to be as stable or fun as it was last year. 

If the league still looks fun after a season or two, I'll join back in, hopefully as the Blazers. 

This is Uglybus, signing off. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived