Here are my designs for the 18 teams competing in the German Bundesliga in the 2016/2017 season. Each team has three kits, C&C is welcomed. FYI the bundesliga patches are only on the left sleeve which is what is normal for the league teams are allowed to sell the other sleeve space for advertising and therefore each team could be different and they haven't been seen yet so I left the right sleeve blank.

Hope y'all enjoy, I am looking for a lot of feedback, I will try to explain my designs to the best of my ability so its clear the direction I intended.

I will be posting in alphabetical order.

Bundesliga

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Augsburg

Home kit- traditional all white kit, but with alternate sleeve colors in red and green which keeps in line with the new nike vapor kit designs.

Away kit- all red kit with darker red sleeves. the kit has a vertical sash on the jersey centered on the club crest

Third kit- an all green kit with dark green sleeves and a tonal Bavarian diamond pattern on the jersey, Augsburg is the main Bavarian rival to Bayern Munich in the bundesliga

8bd4ad36686741.579e7ec4995b3.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen

Home kit- brought back the red and black stripes, mostly black kit has black shorts and socks with red cuffs.

Away kit- all white kit with black and red accents the top features tonal striping down the jersey along with black and red color blocks on the shoulders

Third kit- an all red kit with white accents, the top features a skyline design of Leverkusen including the BayArena were Bayer 04 play, with tonal stripes that fade as they go down

aaeb9136686741.579ea913c05ed.jpg

Bayer with stripes looks right because they reached the Champions League final with such a kit. BUT I'm curious now what you'll do with Frankfurt and Ingolstadt as they both need some sort of red and black stripes in my opinion. That's why I never used a striped design for Bayer. But as I said I still like it.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

3 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Bayer with stripes looks right because they reached the Champions League final with such a kit. BUT I'm curious now what you'll do with Frankfurt and Ingolstadt as they both need some sort of red and black stripes in my opinion. That's why I never used a striped design for Bayer. But as I said I still like it.

thanks for the feedback, Frankfurt has a similar kit although the stripes are different, and Ingolstadt does not have stripes

Bayern Munich

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, after seeing this years kit vs last years kit I decided that I like Bayern more in an all red kit. the top has tonal stripes to create a classic looking kit

Away kit- all white kit with red and blue accents, the top has a red and blue chevron that goes across the chest.

Third kit- an all blue kit with white accents, the top has a tonal Bavarian diamond pattern similar to Augsbug's.

f3086b36686741.579ea913c0d98.jpg

Borrusia Monchengladbach

Home kit- an all white home kit with a triple bar racing stripe look in green and black inspired from the famous gladbach kits of the early 70's

Away kit- an all green kit with white and black accents, the top features a white and black vertical panel on the right side of the chest

Third kit- an all black kit with lime green accents and a tonal line design

7d590036686741.579eaafa63857.jpg

Borussia Dortmund

Home kit- a very consevative and classic looking kit, all yellow top and socks with black shorts, the top features a black polo collar and tonal pinstripes

Away kit- an all black kit with yellow accents, the jersey features a black lion slash sash, the lion was used in the dortmund crest used between 1976-78 before its current version

Third kit- a mostly white kit with a throwback highlighter fade, the highlighter yellow was used for some of dortmund's most famous jerseys mostly during the 90's the top part and sleeves in yellow fade with a dot gradient down to white, all accents are in black

13d79436686741.579eb389169ea.jpg

Sv Darmstadt

Home kit- blue top white shorts and white socks, the top features a tonal small checkerboard design

Away kit-  white top blue shorts and white socks, the top has tonal fleur di lis pattern

Third kit- all navy kit with hoops

4e72c736686741.579ecf95db0ee.jpg

Archived