• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a solid series so far!

I'm really liking all of your kits with Leverkusen (they should absolutely be in red-black stripes) and Augsburg beeing my favourites. I appreciate the clean and traditional look you are going for.

Also liking your Bundesliga logo cleanup, maybe use that for the patch on the kit as well.

12 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I love Darmstadt and Dortmund, too. But I'm a sucker for simple kits with small details like pinstripes or sublimations.

14 hours ago, WavePunter said:

Love the Dortmund set!

6 hours ago, Kokka said:

Wow, what a solid series so far!

I'm really liking all of your kits with Leverkusen (they should absolutely be in red-black stripes) and Augsburg beeing my favourites. I appreciate the clean and traditional look you are going for.

Also liking your Bundesliga logo cleanup, maybe use that for the patch on the kit as well.

Thanks for all the feedback, for the patches I created accurately looking patches.

FC Koln (Cologne)

Home kit- all white kit with red accents, the top features a red bar across the chest at the bottom of the bar there is a subtle line design depicting the famous Cologne Cathedral that is part of FC Koln's crest

Away kit- all red kit with white accents, the sleeves are a darker red and the chest features a two horn design based off of the famous goat that is used in the crest

Third kit- all black kit with white accents, the bottom of the jersey features a tonal design of the goat from the crest

5b468536686741.579ed6bbc6e51.jpg

Eintracht Frankfurt

Home kit- a mainly black kit with white and red accents, the top features thin red and black stripes to create a classic look

Away kit- an all black and white version of the home kit

Third kit- a throw back all red kit with white accents

d04b4936686741.579f57ff43b38.jpg

Hamburger SV (Hamburg)

The only ever present team in the Bundesliga

Home kit- classic kit color wise, white top/red shorts/blue socks. the socks have traditional black and white cuffs, adidas stripes are on the cuffs like the River Plate kits last year.  accents are in red white and blue and the jersey has a red and blue bar across the chest

Away kit- two tone blue kit with white accents, similar to bayern munich's away kit last year, the jersey has a tonal blue bar gradient across it

Third kit- classic all red and white kit.

d5734936686741.579f57ff444f5.jpg

Hertha Berlin

Home kit- all blue kit with white stripes, and red accents, similar to last years atletico madrid home kit with thin stripes on the borders of the thick white stripes

Away kit- a berlin flag inspired kit with a red top and socks and white shorts, the top has darker red sleeves

Third kit- a dark navy kit with a blue and white sash similar to the team crest which is a flag in blue and white

4aeff936686741.579f9eea8a407.jpg

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Home kit all blue kit with white accents, the top has tonal hoops

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top is a split half and half tonal design

Third kit- all yellow kit with blue accents the top has a hoop around the middle that interacts and uses the weird shape of the SAP logo

5f011d36686741.579f9eea8aa1d.jpg

FC Inglostadt

Home kit- a mainly black kit, the top is a split half and half red and black jersey with alternating sleeves, shorts and socks are black with red cuffs all accents are in white

Away kit- all white kit with red accents, the top features a small diamond pattern

Third kit- based off of the flag of the town of Ingolstadt a  mostly cyan kit with white accents and hoops

4a984f36686741.579fa4a995b1e.jpg

FC Mainz

Home kit- red top/white shorts/red socks, both the top and socks have white cuffs/collar, the top has tonal dark red hoops on the sleeves to create a unique look for mainz

Away kit- an inverted home kit without the hoops on the sleeves, the top features a center vertical stripes

Third kit- a carnival inspired kit using blue yellow and red it uses the same hoops as the home except they are distinct and separate instead of tonal hoops

382a8636686741.57a00b89bf1f9.jpg

RB Leipzig

Home kit- classic look white top/red shorts/ white socks with navy accents

Away kit- all navy kit with red accents, the top features a stripe gradient at the bottom

Third kit- a firey red bull third kit that fades from red to yellow.

38c40436686741.57a00cf523b4f.jpg

Archived