Fantasy Football Concepts (TEAM 5/8 WOLVES ADDED)

ChuckDownfield

These concepts are for an upcoming fantasy football league, as always created using MS Paint. C&C is welcomed.

The first team is the Mutineers.

Primary

jrfj15.png

Secondary

vghit5.png

Uniforms

90sq5s.png

Let me know what you think!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I don't know how you do it, Chuck, but your logos in paint are cleaner than some I've seen done in Illustrator. The entire set looks really good, especially the crossed swords logo, but I think your numbers are a bit too low on the uniforms, particularly on the back.

48 minutes ago, jmoe12 said:

I don't know how you do it, Chuck, but your logos in paint are cleaner than some I've seen done in Illustrator. The entire set looks really good, especially the crossed swords logo, but I think your numbers are a bit too low on the uniforms, particularly on the back.

Thank you! I agree that the numbers are low on the back, but they look funny on top of the stripes if they are not centered.

30vja50.png

So I took jmoe12's suggestion and moved the numbers (and chest stripe) up higher. I also created an alternate uniform!

Updated Primary Uniforms

6f591e.jpg

Alternate Uniforms

2e6hbvt.png

As always, C&C is welcome and appreciated!

30vja50.png

Tritons: The logo just seems too long. I would shortening the handle, and make the logo bigger on the helmets.

Demons: Almost perfect. The only thing I would change is the white outline on the home numbers. It just clutter things up

Sentinels: Beautiful. Wouldn't change a thing

Once again, I'm astounded by the quality of the work you are able to produce in such a basic program. Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to more!

2 hours ago, jmoe12 said:

Tritons: The logo just seems too long. I would shortening the handle, and make the logo bigger on the helmets.

Demons: Almost perfect. The only thing I would change is the white outline on the home numbers. It just clutter things up

Sentinels: Beautiful. Wouldn't change a thing

Once again, I'm astounded by the quality of the work you are able to produce in such a basic program. Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to more!

Thanks for your feedback, it is very useful! I will see what I can do and post an update.

30vja50.png

jmoe12 brought up some good points, and I've got an update for 3 of the 4 teams. First is the Tritons.

Primary Uniforms

2ik2xol.png

I increased the size of the helmet logo. I compared the primary logo with the Florida State arrow logo and decided to keep it the same size. Eventually I think I will add another logo to the mix. The next update is for the Demons

Primary Uniforms

xpvu4g.png

I switched the order of the outline colors on the home numbers. Super simple, but fixed an issue. The last update is for the Sentinels.

Third Logo

1enyom.png

Alternate Uniforms

30ayjjm.png

I added a third logo which I made before I posted the team originally, but it went unused. I have added this logo to the alternate jersey as the sleeve logo. As always C&C please!

30vja50.png

Great afternoon everyone! I have another update on a couple teams, so let's get right into it! The first update comes in the form of a new logo for the Tritons!

Primary Logo

rba2wx.png

This will act as the primary mark for the Tritons. I have used it to update the uniform sets as well.

Primary Uniforms

xcktci.png

I added the new logo to the pants. I have utilized it on the alternates as well. First, the updated logos for the alternate.

Alternate Primary Logo

6yz04k.png

Alternate Helmet Logo

51vyw8.png

Alternate Uniforms

2u3zltv.png

I added the new logo to the sleeves in place of the old logo. Next update will be on the next post!

30vja50.png

The next update is for the Demons. Full disclosure: I used Microsoft Word for help with this one. Added gradient helmets. I think this may be the best look in the league now.

Primary Uniforms

30az3bm.png

Alternate Uniforms

33ncdpj.png

I love to hear feedback, and prepare for 4 more teams coming at some point before the NFL season starts. Paint on!

30vja50.png

I think you have too many outlines on your primary logo. The thick white or grey stripe is unnecessary and clutters the logo significantly. I'd also go for grey helmets because there is no grey on the helmet or shirt and then the grey pants feel out of place. 

Archived