2017 NBA All•Star Logo

bigdub81

Some tweaks and this is a pretty good option.

-Kerning in "17"

-two different "A"'s in All-Star

-I understand the reasoning (balance) for the "R" being a flipped "A" but it just doesn't read right, make it more like a "R"

-NBA logo, either make it bigger to eliminate the areas above an below it or make it a little smaller to add some breathing room.

-Kerning in "New Orleans"

-THe ends of the red shape that contain "New Orleans" end at a weird area, maybe take a look at that

15 minutes ago, MEANS said:

Some tweaks and this is a pretty good option.

-Kerning in "17"

-two different "A"'s in All-Star

-I understand the reasoning (balance) for the "R" being a flipped "A" but it just doesn't read right, make it more like a "R"

-NBA logo, either make it bigger to eliminate the areas above an below it or make it a little smaller to add some breathing room.

-Kerning in "New Orleans"

-THe ends of the red shape that contain "New Orleans" end at a weird area, maybe take a look at that

Yea everything here basically would really round this out to be excellent. It's already very good. My first thought was to add more space to everything. I think you could add more of the 'circle' element to have the overall shape have a more roundel feel which would give everything more breathing room like he said. Biggest problem to me is that everything looks constricted to one area. Very very nice job though

Archived