I always thought Wisconsin's football uniforms were somewhat boring. And I didn't like that they had uniforms so similar to division rival Nebraska. I liked the red helmets they had in 2013 and 2014 (Ex. one, ex. two) to change things up a bit but the uniforms still needed some work. When Under Armour took over and unveiled the their new uniforms last month I was pretty happy with what they did by keeping the traditional look but still making some interesting changes. I liked the "Forever Forward" theme of the new uniforms but I thought the changes were too subtle (Only having one very thin arrow on each stripe). So I kept with the "Forever Forward" theme and made some tweaks here and there. The most noticeable change I made was to the stripe. I made the stripe arrows thicker and added more arrows throughout the uniform (3 on helmet, 2 per sleeve, and 3 on each side of pants). It's hard to see but I put the "Forever Forward" logo on the helmet bumper. I kept the Badger Bold (modified Aachen) font for the numbers. I replaced the "W" logo on the chest with the wordmark and I removed the wordmark from the leg/thigh area. Lastly, I know the 3rd pants design is a bit out there for Wisconsin but I was just trying something different (I'm not necessarily a fan of it). Please give any c&c you have. If I get enough feedback I might start doing some other college teams too.

Home uniform...

Wisconsin Badgers Under Armour 1.png

Away uniform...

Wisconsin Badgers Under Armour 3.png

Football field with new endzone wordmarks...

Wisconsin Badgers Field.png

JeKhnr9.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 4:56 PM, cjm3114jr said:

I think the 3rd pair of pants in unnecessary. Especially since that is the only black present on the set.

Yeah, the 3rd pair doesn't really fit in with the rest. The template came with 3 pants so I was just trying something different for the last one. 

JeKhnr9.png

Archived