Help with Nike Jersey ID

Woody5418

I am trying to identify the jersey in the attached picture. The home jerseys for this team are the only ones I cannot seem to id and I am trying to either utilize an existing template or create a new one. Thanks. 

By by the way, for all who contribute, monitor, or maintain this site, I love what you do and plan on being an active member in the future. 

image.jpeg

Yes, that is exactly the team. You actually provided the link to their web page I revised this year. I have worked up some vectors using the other templates from the site, but am trying to find out what model it was to make things as accurate as possible. I appreciate the mizzou point as I will go look into what exists from an older uniform.

Once again, I thank all for their contribution. Within minutes of my post, I received multiple responses that helped point me in the right direction.

Page 22 of this PDF has the vector template for that jersey cut...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ksv0jr8eexxcruk/NikeFootball11-12.pdf

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived