Florida Flamingos Jersey

DTConcepts

If you're unaware, Icethetics has been rebranding/introducing teams over at the IceHL, and I was planning to submit some jerseys for the Florida Flamingos. I missed the deadline, however, and I figured I'd post 'em here.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

I tried to be safe with the jerseys, but also stay modern and sleek.

I really like the logo and color choices but I don't like the jersey design at all. I don't understand the green/black design? Maybe if it were used for the collar only or something? 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

I hate to say this, but isn't flamingos spelled flamingoes? The jerseys are cool for the team but seems a little unrealistic because of the pink. Cool logo though

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

what do the lines on the stripes and collar stand for? is it supposed to be a design? act as a different material? It's on one jersey but not the other. 

Why does the collar only go half way around?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

12 minutes ago, worcat said:

what do the lines on the stripes and collar stand for? is it supposed to be a design? act as a different material? It's on one jersey but not the other. 

Why does the collar only go half way around?

Just design things. The lines and stripes are essentially sublimation or a small layer of semi-clear plastic heat-pressed onto the jersey. I forgot to change the colors of the stripes when I posted the last set of jerseys.

Jersey edited in original post.

Archived