DTConcepts

Florida Flamingos Jersey

If you're unaware, Icethetics has been rebranding/introducing teams over at the IceHL, and I was planning to submit some jerseys for the Florida Flamingos. I missed the deadline, however, and I figured I'd post 'em here.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

I tried to be safe with the jerseys, but also stay modern and sleek.

I like it, could you try yellow at the bottom of dark jersey as well as on the sleeves?

56 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

I like it, could you try yellow at the bottom of dark jersey as well as on the sleeves?

Gotcha.

Pres3.png

7 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Gotcha.

Pres3.png

That looks pretty dang good!

I really like the logo and color choices but I don't like the jersey design at all. I don't understand the green/black design? Maybe if it were used for the collar only or something? 

I hate to say this, but isn't flamingos spelled flamingoes? The jerseys are cool for the team but seems a little unrealistic because of the pink. Cool logo though

what do the lines on the stripes and collar stand for? is it supposed to be a design? act as a different material? It's on one jersey but not the other. 

Why does the collar only go half way around?

12 minutes ago, worcat said:

what do the lines on the stripes and collar stand for? is it supposed to be a design? act as a different material? It's on one jersey but not the other. 

Why does the collar only go half way around?

Just design things. The lines and stripes are essentially sublimation or a small layer of semi-clear plastic heat-pressed onto the jersey. I forgot to change the colors of the stripes when I posted the last set of jerseys.

Jersey edited in original post.

51 minutes ago, bluemagic89 said:

Looks way too similar to FL Lottery

image.png

The logo was already designed, it's the jersey concept that is being shown.