What if scenarios: Vancouver Grizzlies

Jacobseye

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Uglybus said:

The Sonics were purchased by a group of oil tycoons because they wanted Oklahoma to be a "big league city". If OKC revived an NHL team, then the group of investors wouldn't have needed to exist. 

The Sonics would have to sell their team to someone like in real life, and the other group looking to buy the team would've moved them to San Jose. Would they still be the sonics, or would they have changed names?

On to the concept, I don't think Cowboys would work because Oklahoma State is right there. The colors are great, though. 

OKC would never be able to hold 5 teams. We are way to small of a city to be able to hold that many franchises. The only league I can see coming to the city would be the MLS. 

I agree, The Cowboys took up the space in Oklahoma that the Thunder did in our timeline, but the Sonics I think would have stayed in Seattle

When the St.Louis Football Cardinals were looking for places to relocate, Baltimore could have also been a possibility. Had they moved to Baltimore, The LA raiders would have likely moved to Arizona in place of them.

In 1988 the uniforms looked similar like in real life though the Maryland Flag takes place of the Arizona Flag

Baltimore 1988-2004.png

In 2005 the Flag is expanded to fit the entire shoulder and the TV numbers are placed on the flag

Baltimore 2005-Present.png

54 minutes ago, Jacobseye said:

When the St.Louis Football Cardinals were looking for places to relocate, Baltimore could have also been a possibility. Had they moved to Baltimore, The LA raiders would have likely moved to Arizona in place of them.

In 1988 the uniforms looked similar like in real life though the Maryland Flag takes place of the Arizona Flag

Baltimore 1988-2004.png

In 2005 the Flag is expanded to fit the entire shoulder and the TV numbers are placed on the flag

Baltimore 2005-Present.png

Woah, I didn't expect this, so what happens to the Browns in 1996? 

20 hours ago, DeezNuts said:

About what I said about the Browns, Arizona may have been an option for the Browns relocation in 96

I still would want the Raiders to be in Arizona, so the Browns would likely move to Jacksonville and would take the Jaguars Branding

1 hour ago, Jacobseye said:

I still would want the Raiders to be in Arizona, so the Browns would likely move to Jacksonville and would take the Jaguars Branding

Arizona Raiders?, huh okay 

hey but still, can you do that CFL scenario? the one about the Atlantic Schooners, please

52 minutes ago, DeezNuts said:

hey but still, can you do that CFL scenario? the one about the Atlantic Schooners, please

Yes I will

The Schooners end up coming into existence in 1984 and are able to build a stadium

Schooners.png

In 2014 they change to a gold helmet and gold socks also A new typeface

Schooners 2014.png

What if the NFL accepted Baltimore Bombers and St. Louis Stallions into the league in the early '90s?

What if the Seattle Pilots kept playing?

What if Houston Oilers never moved?

What if Kansas City Blades were brought in to NHL from IHL?

What if Kansas City A's never moved?

What if teams from NFL,MLB, NBA, NHL went with their proposed/unused logos as their redesign? (May have to do some research)

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

On 9/14/2016 at 0:43 AM, rsaline said:

the new MLB baseball team took the name of it's MiLB predecessor, the Denver Bears?

The ownership ends up actually listening to their fans and adopt the Bears nickname. I cant incorporate the Rockies in there because these are all connected in the same universe and I did the Scouts already which were the Rockies predecessor.

Denver Bears.png

Archived