Fantasy League Wallpaper and Screen Saver Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

I am almost finished with a project that I have been working on for the 16 team fantasy league that I run.

It is called the CHL (Custom Helmet League) I worked individually with each owner to come up with a custom design for their team and created Helmets, Word Marks, Owner Profiles and Uni Concepts. Now I have created a Desktop/Laptop wallpaper displaying all 16 teams and have almost finished with the screen savers that represent the Projected 1st round picks in our Live On Line Draft. So far I am pleased with how the work is coming but would like your CC. I will start with the actual wall paper itself. My intent was to leave blank space for the display of desktop icons without muddying thing up. How did I do with this?CHL 2016 wallpaper reduced.png

11 minutes ago, New York's Greatest said:

They're looking awesome!

Thought you might like them. I have 4 more to do. Your Gunners are slotted at 14th and according to ESPN projectons it looks like Texans RB Lamar Miller will be available. Not a bad choice considering he is going to get more touches in the Houston offense as opposed to the Miami Offense. Thanks for the compliment.

Archived