Evolution Hockey Template

DTConcepts

Hey! Sorry I haven't been making concepts recently, but here's a new template I've made! Introducing...

Template Pres.png

It's not really much new, honestly. I've been using it and liking it a lot recently, but it's basically the Edge template with some additions and differences. Here are some of those differences.

Template Pres3.png

So that's it. It's essentially a fancy Edge template with a new collar, heat-pressed clear plastic for effect, and a modern design that still feels classic. I know it wasn't much, but...

Template Pres4.png

Download here!

It is a very unique template but is it practical? Does it serve a purpose? Not really.

Whats the point of the additional collar? Just making the design more busy? It's like the opposite of the NFL collars, you filled in the missing toilet bowl design.

Unique stitching? So a design that breaks the natural flow of a pattern? Why? The unique stitching doesn't serve any purpose to the "players", it wouldn't add any benefits IMO.

Not hating on your template, it's cool but why? It's like adding a zipper to a baseball jersey and say "Oh its more modern!, who needs buttons?"

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

7 hours ago, worcat said:

It is a very unique template but is it practical? Does it serve a purpose? Not really.

Whats the point of the additional collar? Just making the design more busy? It's like the opposite of the NFL collars, you filled in the missing toilet bowl design.

Unique stitching? So a design that breaks the natural flow of a pattern? Why? The unique stitching doesn't serve any purpose to the "players", it wouldn't add any benefits IMO.

Not hating on your template, it's cool but why? It's like adding a zipper to a baseball jersey and say "Oh its more modern!, who needs buttons?"

Honestly, you're right. I created it to be "Edgy" and all that, and I decided I'd release it for everybody else.

Archived