MJWalker45

2016 High School uniforms

17 hours ago, H11K said:

Might those Be prolook uniforms?? My high school team had the exact same style as the first pic for the last two seasons.

I don't know who the actual manufacturer is, all I know is that it has the Riddell wordmark right below the collar on the back.

2017-Army-All-American-Bowl-East-West-Unifroms.jpg

2017 US Army All American Game uniforms. adidas is showing a lot more restraint this year but nameplates still mimic Army's by being placed on the front above the word mark. Three stripes are included on the helmet as well. There's a digiprint pattern on the jerseys and pants as well.2017-Army-All-American-Bowl-East-Flag.jpg

Last year's monstrosities:

all_american_bowl_8680_78741744.jpg

On 12/15/2016 at 1:37 PM, BrandMooreArt said:

CzvbeYJW8AAGIOR.jpg

Are you able to release the full looks now? Unfortunately, FHSAA Championships weren't availble in San Antonio for some reason this year, same for the OHSAA Championships since they moved to Time Warner this year from Sports Time Ohio. 

we're working on the release. the game is next weekend, so we'll have something cool to share early next week 

Those are great!  I love that shade of blue and I really like the number font!

Is "GameTime" like a Nike reseller type outfit? I mean it looks like a Nike-esque cut with different branding.

They make the Big 33 Game uniforms as well.  I'd say they are similar to Wilson or Riddell.