Big Easy's Concept Helmet Thread

tforbes2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

As an Ohio State fan, my first reaction was "No No No". But the more I look at it, the more I like it. You did a really great job coming waaaaaay off the wall on that one. Amazing job with the Bucks!

Thanks lol It was hard cause I didnt want to add a logo to the traditional Ohio State helmet and they already did the matte black helmet last season so that wouldnt have been a concept. The white one I made didnt look right so I just went with red. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/bigeasyconcepts/

banner.png

10 hours ago, tforbes2011 said:

Thanks lol It was hard cause I didnt want to add a logo to the traditional Ohio State helmet and they already did the matte black helmet last season so that wouldnt have been a concept. The white one I made didnt look right so I just went with red. 

Ohio State wore a red helmet in their game against Michigan back in 2010 I believe. They also wore a white helmet against Michigan around the same time as the red helmet.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

Ohio State wore a red helmet in their game against Michigan back in 2010 I believe. They also wore a white helmet against Michigan around the same time as the red helmet.

I remember those red throwback helmets they wore. Thats why I went with the black facemask that way its some what different. I completely forgot about the white ones they wore with numbers on the helmet. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/bigeasyconcepts/

banner.png

5 minutes ago, tforbes2011 said:

I remember those red throwback helmets they wore. Thats why I went with the black facemask that way its some what different. I completely forgot about the white ones they wore with numbers on the helmet. 

See here's the white and red in action, and I thought they looked pretty good.

ohio state white.jpg

ohio state red.jpeg

spacer.png

I'm not a fan of any of these teams and I want all of the helmets.

S. Carolina, Clemson, Detroit Lions and Oregon are my favorites and I can't wait to see more.

mainescarf.png

Archived