NFL Team/City Flags

MC Buffalo

I am a long time lurker on ChrisCreamer.com (I know it's been Sportslogos.net for years, but it'll always be CC to me.

I post occasionally, but have never posted any concepts before.

However recently I was inspired by a forum post in another section about Best/Worst City Flags.

I wondered what it would look like if the NFL Teams each came out with a Flag based on the Flag of the City they represented

Each Team will have three flags associated with it.

I am going to post the actual City Flag, Team Flag using City Flag as base and current Primary Logo, Team Flag with the original City Flag re-colored to match the NFL team Colors.

I will go by division, so there will be 8 posts with 12 flags in each, instead of jamming them all into one post.

This is an absolutely fantastic idea. The only one thus far I like is the Bills but that isn't your fault it's just the other 3 flags aren't as nice.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

5 hours ago, MC Buffalo said:

I am a long time lurker on ChrisCreamer.com (I know it's been Sportslogos.net for years, but it'll always be CC to me.

I post occasionally, but have never posted any concepts before.

However recently I was inspired by a forum post in another section about Best/Worst City Flags.

I wondered what it would look like if the NFL Teams each came out with a Flag based on the Flag of the City they represented

Each Team will have three flags associated with it.

I am going to post the actual City Flag, Team Flag using City Flag as base and current Primary Logo, Team Flag with the original City Flag re-colored to match the NFL team Colors.

I will go by division, so there will be 8 posts with 12 flags in each, instead of jamming them all into one post.

i did a whole concept back in the day of this haha but mine was a tad different

Buffalo Home.png

Boston Home.png

Miami Home.png

New York Home.png

7 hours ago, MC Buffalo said:

AFC WEST

Denver Broncos (Denver)

DenverFinal_zpshfxastf1.png

DENBroncosFlag2_zpsb0tf6ps3.png

DENBroncosFlag_zpsjvtnynzk.png

Kansas City Chiefs (Kansas City, MO)

KansasCityFinal_zpsqoxe8zyz.png

KCChiefsFlag2_zps6qevqsnc.png

KCChiefsFlag_zps5u8hvame.png

Oakland Raiders (Oakland)

OaklandFinal_zps7gobjl6k.png

OAKRaidersFlag2_zpstvaq6kv8.png

OAKRaidersFlag_zpso6mxcqi9.png

San Diego Chargers (San Diego)

SanDiegoFinal_zpsw4wtyvjb.png

SDChargersFlag2_zps8ya0aq8e.png

SDChargersFlag_zpsu2ukguaq.png

The Oakland one with the tree since the tree is part of the flag is spot on with the Raiders logo on the bottom. THE AUTUMN WIND!!!

Archived