Never been a fan of the Seattle Sounders badge - been mulling over ideas for the last few months, finally tried it out, fairly happy with the outcome but C/C always welcome.

DMypbkQ.png

some of the wordmark looks a little clunky, but it's a draft so maybe just ignore that for now, I'm aware.

Thanks guys!

The name 'Sounders' derives from Seattle being on the Puget Sound, and the people living by the sound are considered Sounders. So the branding of music wouldn't really make much sense. I do like the addition of cream, that could be worked into a really great third kit!

Indeed. The Space Needle is kind of lame imagery, but you'd be better served focusing on something like Mt. Rainier.

Here's a view of Seattle you don't generally see with Rainier towering over the city:

Fred-Hutchinson-Cancer-Research-Center.j

I believe I am pretty correct in saying that "sounders" is a reference to the piglet sound and people of the area not a sound as in a musical note. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think this is a nice logo, but as an idea for the mls Seattle team it's a joke. I agree with @DG_Now maybe mt Rainer or some other imagery

Yeah, literally had no idea, always assumed it was to do with the whole music scene there, but yea that definitely checks out.  Mt Rainier would be cool though.  Def gonna give that a try

Imo the font should be more modern instead of the times new roman looking. For example Atlanta's font is bold and distinct and it looks new and fresh.

(Atlanta United logo that won't upload)