My high school...

udonkey

So there have been a few high school postings lately, and I was bored this evening, so I came up with a uniform/cleaned up identity for my high school's football team. I graduated back in '00, but I figured I could still contribute a bit.

I was motived by their site, which I only recently found online:

www.mariettafootball.com (yes, it sucks - I've already volunteered to help clean it up)

Regardless, here goes:

mhs1.gif

mhs2.gif

I didn't feel like creating a new Tiger logo, and assuming they could get permission from Mizzou, I kind of like the use of that logo.

C&C welcome (mostly on the uniform)

not bad...assuming, of course, they get approval from Mizzou

I would change the wordmark. It could read as "Marietta Mtigersa". Tigers needs to stand out more from Marietta...maybe a reverse band under the city name.

Do you really want to copy the Bengals? At least use a different font so it's not so obvious. If I played there I would wan't to be associated with a team with a strong losing tradition. Use the same font as the wordmark...it will b a little more differentiated from the Bungles.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

We are located about 3 hours from Cincinnati...therefore quite a few of the players probably have aspirations to play for an NFL team, especially the Bungles. :)

Not me...I wanted to be a Buffalo Bill when I played. Hell, I haven't played football in 5 years, and I STILL want to be a Buffalo Bills.

I went through the list of Missouri HS and checked out the Missouri High School Helmet site. There are more than a dozen schools with the mascot; TIGERS.

Only two use the Mizzou (New) Tiger logo - Smith Cotton (Sedalia, MO) has a "SC" behind the 'cat'. Caruthersville has proposed using the MU Tiger, with their maroon scheme.

There are 4 schools in Missouri which use the K-State Wildcat and 3 that use the Louisville Cardinal on their helmet.

Check it out for yourself at the site:

Missouri High School Helmet Project

By the way - great concept!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived