Drummondville Voltigeurs of the QMJHL unveil new uniforms for 2016-17

Luke_Groundrunner

I think the old unis were more fitting with the brand, other than the piping. The striping looked like waves. It needed some TLC, but they should've just cleaned it up instead of moving to another generic template. They are nice nonetheless. 

Also, I'm super unfamiliar with the QMJHL and this logo set is sweet. Is the cannon logo still gonna be around?

sig.png

Is the logo bigger now or does it just look that way because of the lack of curved lines around it?

As someone who liked their old template (made a nice blue jersey for Seattle one season), I'm sad to see this change. I am glad, though, that the dark jersey stayed predominately dark and they didn't add more white to it.

4 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Also, I'm super unfamiliar with the QMJHL and this logo set is sweet. Is the cannon logo still gonna be around?

Yes I believe the cannon logo will return to shoulders of jersey next season. Currently have the 35th Anniversary logo on both shoulders.

36 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

I mean a cookie-cutter traditional template is better than a cookie-cutter edge color-by-number template, but still, have some originality.

It's honestly my favorite template, and everyone looks pretty darn good in it...but even I don't want everyone using it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

9 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

Boston-Bruins-Womens-Premier-Replica-Hom

Boston-Bruins-Womens-Premier-Replica-Roa

Close... But has anyone else noticed that the striping on the red jersey is popping up more and more? I though that the Calgary Hitmen just unveiled a look just like that... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2016 at 11:07 PM, Flames1fan said:

yea but moncton bottom different, so not really  

here Cape Breton not the bruins one

ShawBothFront.jpg

Take the Bruins jersey...

- make the yellow shoulder panels black on the black jersey

- make the black shoulder panesl white on the white jersey (and change the yellow should stripes black)

- remove the top stripe from the waist and sleeves

Voila, it is the Screaming Eagles jerseys.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived