MLB Tweaks and Expansion Made in Paint (Portland Thorns 36/36)

Victormrey

37 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Bada$$ Metallica set! 

I like that you went with the monogram for the road jersey. I've never seen a "San Francisco" wordmark I really liked other than their script version which wouldn't really fit with your set. 

I wonder what @SFGiants58 will have to say about that Metallica set? :)

36 minutes ago, Paul Lucas said:

Epic! That's a fantastic set!!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I've already made the scripts for the Rangers:

Texas Rangers Wordmark Home.pngTexas Rangers Wordmark Road.png

As you can see, they're both based on the late 90's wordmarks, using blue as main colour.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Quite so! They're "Becoming" better...

Nice! I decided to "Walk" away from their current look because for "25 Years" they have had a look which is "No Good". (OK, that's enough of Pantera references).

3 hours ago, Victormrey said:

How about using new scripts for the Rangers?

Texas Rangers Wordmark Custom Home.pngTexas Rangers Wordmark Custom Home Alt.png

Texas Rangers Wordmark Custom Road.pngTexas Rangers Wordmark Custom Road Alt.png

The designs have been made using the "Texas Tango" font. Not a big change, but I think this is an improvement.

I like it. It's different enough from their current wordmarks to make it your own. 

So, let's go with the Rangers.

Not too much to explain here. I decided to create new wordmarks (keeping the style) because I'm not a fan of how the current ones look. Instead of going for 4 "Texas" scripts, I gave the home and home alt a "Rangers" script.

The uniforms are inspired by the very first designs used by the team. Credit to @MJD7, whose dusty Rangers road uniform inspired my design.

Texas Rangers Home Uniform.pngTexas Rangers Road Uniform.pngTexas Rangers Home Alt Uniform.pngTexas Rangers Road Alt Uniform.png

18 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Nice work! Pretty straight forward.

Looking forward to the Redbirds!

Thanks!

I've got a question for you guys: should I finish this series with the last of the 30 MLB teams (giving these are the "only" tweaks I'll be doing), or should I include the 6 expansion teams as well?

10 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

Thanks!

I've got a question for you guys: should I finish this series with the last of the 30 MLB teams (giving these are the "only" tweaks I'll be doing), or should I include the 6 expansion teams as well?

I would include the expansion teams in this thread, but it's up to you.

3 hours ago, Victormrey said:

Thanks!

Well, given how great your concepts have been so far, I wouldn't mind an extra six :D

Archived