MLB Changes 2017

TVIXX

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

And currently (10:02 EDT) the Blue Jays and Marlins hats have not been posted.

Yeah, unfortunately not all the team caps and jerseys are showing. I'm curious to see what the White Sox jersey will look like. 

Well those jerseys do look like something a little league team would wear. They got that part right. I still don't get the purpose of the bright colored caps especially because they seem like they'll match the jerseys even less now. Even most little league teams can coordinate their colors better than this. 

3 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

This search link doesn't work anymore...maybe they went live with the products too early, even though specific links still work.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

21 minutes ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Well those jerseys do look like something a little league team would wear. They got that part right. I still don't get the purpose of the bright colored caps especially because they seem like they'll match the jerseys even less now. Even most little league teams can coordinate their colors better than this. 

As a package I don't know what they're really going for with this because the pieces don't really match up. I actually want the marketing speak press release to come out and explain it all to me because I'm not seeing whatever the idea is.

33 minutes ago, RichO said:

As a package I don't know what they're really going for with this because the pieces don't really match up. I actually want the marketing speak press release to come out and explain it all to me because I'm not seeing whatever the idea is.

I fear your search for logic behind this event is destined to be in vain.

I like the idea, but the execution is terrible.

Also, to whoever thinks those things are worth $200, hahahahahahahahaha. The knock-off crap at Walmart looks just the same for 1/10th the price.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

1 hour ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

These have nicknames on the back. So don't think those are for little league weekend. But for players weekend where they can have nicknames on jerseys and wear whatever shoes they want.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

20 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

These have nicknames on the back. So don't think those are for little league weekend. But for players weekend where they can have nicknames on jerseys and wear whatever shoes they want.

I'm fine with nicknames and different colored shoes or whatever but those jerseys are god awful. I hope that doesn't make it on field.

Archived