MLB Changes 2017

TVIXX

2 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

Not true. Even more so, at least on a club level, soccer mostly a home and away jersey, rather than clash. 

Rugby has clash jerseys as well. Only time you'll see the Springboks in anything besides their green and gold is against Ireland in South Africa, because of the greens clash and the home team changing. 

Oh...Well I still think it's a cool concept to be a "thing" for a couple of sports.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Oh...Well I still think it's a cool concept to be a "thing" for a couple of sports.

Oh, i completely agree. Especially in the NFL and NBA it would be fantastic. 

I think from a logistical and financial standpoint home teams should be required to change in case of a clash in colours. More money because of fans seeing both at home, and less travel nightmares(see why NHL switched to darks at home)

Love the idea of clash jerseys. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

16 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

Just to throw it out there, here are the 2016 Champions League and World Series champs:image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If anything, second and third jerseys give soccer teams an outlet for their wilder side. It's like a kid whose parents let them express themselves and a kid whose parents don't. The former's going to do so in a healthy way and the latter's going to pop eventually. 

Imagine these players with selfie sticks....... yeah, i chose the right sport to follow 

3 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

Yuck. 

Agreed. I'm so sick and tired of this forcing the flag elements into a logo shape. ENOUGH! Put an American flag patch on the jersey. Heck, if you're not red, white, and blue, (A's, Pirates, etc.) make your uni in red, white, and blue but quit forcing stars and stripes into your logo form. It's a really horrible design idea.

Archived