MLB Changes 2017

TVIXX

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I'm not sure why everybody is shocked by this. The Blue Jays have worn colors that aren't blue before...

Halladay.jpg

But the switch back to blue has been proclaimed as one of the best uniform change ever in any north american sport. I'm sure everybody thought they had learned their lesson.

40 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

I'm not sure why everybody is shocked by this. The Blue Jays have worn colors that aren't blue before...

It's not the red that's bothering us... it's that it's gonna be worn too often and they didn't need to remove the blue from the logo. They had a perfectly good all red jersey before this so why did they go backwards with this garbage red jersey?

49 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Halladay.jpg

It's s one thing to wear predominately black uniforms with blue accents as the BLUE JAYS, but the red jerseys and hats with a red bird on them are just silly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new red jerseys and hats are mothballed after this season.

5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Halladay.jpg

Blue Jays are blue and black, so this at least made sense in that regard.

ef51d9777bfff6a3e8e38a7c3bb90ff4.jpg

An all red jersey is just overkill.

So, this uniform actually found a way to use less blue than the away uniform for "big blue" New York Giants. This should be one off Canada unis and nothing more. Isn't the only red their leaf? By this idea, then we should have red and yellow oriole uniforms cause they use the Maryland flag as a patch.

KISSwall09.jpg

6 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Monochrome logo? Holy :censored:. These would be ugly for a one off, now imagine every Sunday...

blue_jays_alternate_jersey.jpg

I mean I get it as a one game or even one year thing to honor Canada being the only Canadian team. But as a permanent part of the uniform set, that's a hideous jersey that makes no sense. The team is blue and white, not red. Red is an accent color for them.

Archived